Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more questions?

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...s/130_0304_jun

Only problem I see is that this is a heavily modified WRX. I have a 02' WRX, and yes...there's a ton of room in the front for it. I'm sure it's very possible. Just have to figure out which one.

For more info, I suggest you check out the NASIOC Forums:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/index.php?s=

Do a search and you'll have probably some more info than what I just gave you..it's bound to have been asked already.

Comment

I have a ?, and I think you all can help me. Well number 1 is the intercooler, number 3 is the radiator. but is number 2 the AC heat exchanger thing. If it is that is so cool v-mount turbo while retaining AC.
      Attached Files

Comment

another
        Attached Files

Comment

two more...
          Attached Files

Comment

Last one and it is way to big for a oil cooler it is probably AC.
            Attached Files

Comment

It's an A/C Condenser...

That's a pretty trick configuration I like it.

And I'd say that's an "E" mount configuration, but I just pulled that outta my a$$.

Question, who fabricated all of that for you and....why don't you know what's under you hood?

Nice tho

Comment

Sideways thats not my car... I wish. but i like the sound of e-mount sounds cool. i got it off some japanese site, i could'nt read the writing though. Thanks for the replies but doesnt it cool like AC.

Comment

Here's the web site i got it off hope it helps.

http://www.kameson.com/RX-7/intercooler3.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                    Thanks for the replies but doesnt it cool like AC.
                    /\
                    /\
                    /\
                    What are you talking about??

It's actually still a V mount, not an E like I made up. Once I had a chance to look at the site you were looking at, I had a better idea. There's a few applications where they kept the A/C on the car. So they threw the A/C condensor on top of the radiator. They're all different pics of a few different cars with V mounts done to them.

Lates

Comment

MY bad that was a typo i meant doesnt it look like AC sorry about the confusion. Keeping AC is sweet i would think with the v mount the condenser would'nt hurt your cooling that bad and your AC would work better because the air would be cooler(not going through the intercooler first.

Comment

A/C.blah.Extra mounting,more custom fab,extra weight,why bother.

Comment

Working...
                        X