No announcement yet.

d1 pros on touge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You like that bad boy yea thats Hiraokas every day driver. Mine was parked in front and didnt make it in that pick but its in the movie.

Comment

u know whats funny.......why is it that every pic of Koguchi while drifting or posing for a pic, his face stays the same.....i have noticed that in my Drift Tengoku mag.....its funny...

Comment

what movie was it in dx

Comment

upcoming grip video. I was the guest host and aranged the whole show. There was a ton of sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars up there I hope they do it justice there was enough for a whole vid.

Comment

You're getting the raw footage though right????

Comment

theres a few pix on gripvideo.com go to touge or something in teh gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
                u know whats funny.......why is it that every pic of Koguchi while drifting or posing for a pic, his face stays the same.....i have noticed that in my Drift Tengoku mag.....its funny...

HaHahah i noticed that!

Comment

Koguchi seems liek a very wise and honorable drifter. Very profesional and precise.. although ive never met him har har

For example in a drift tengoku trailer i watched. They were testing cars and koguchi showed up. All the guys in the pits were like KOGUCHI-SAN, they all stood up, stopped wat they were doing were bowing and being very respectful. And he was jus getting out of his car... lol
                  Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-27-2004, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                    he had it before irwindale, the blue falken 180 is for usa duty

o yea by the way... DX is living the Initial D dream... lmao jus so u guys know Happogohara is straight out of the show... jus a fact

Yes, it is Mike and boy am I jealous of Lorin.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                      upcoming grip video. I was the guest host and aranged the whole show. There was a ton of sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* cars up there I hope they do it justice there was enough for a whole vid.
                      What ever happened to you not being able to post so much? I am not saying that you posting is a bad thing. You just got me all worked up on your departure speech and now it seems like you have been posting more than before.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                        What ever happened to you not being able to post so much? I am not saying that you posting is a bad thing. You just got me all worked up on your departure speech and now it seems like you have been posting more than before.
                        No actually Im not. I never said I was leaving I said I was becoming more and more buisy with the summer here. I have a drift sceduale and a shop that I need to spend alot of time with. While I was a mod I was on almost 24/7 at this time I cannot commit to that amount of time as a good mod would. Yes if I see something interesting while I am having a break I will post up. If you want you can catch me in toronto from the 3rd to the 7th if all goes well. I will be there along with Drift Xtreem doing the demo for Drift Nation.

Comment

Wow, the 3rd to the 7th. See I wanted to go to that event on the 6th but I can't because my high school graduation is on the same day and it is mandatory that you be there. That and my mom wants me there, but if you are going to be there all that time would you mind maybe hooking up one or two days if I can get off work? What do you say Lorin?

Comment

dude how far is it from mishigan to Toronto. Give me a pm with your contact details Ill call ya when I get there.

Comment

is it going to be the next drift society dx

Comment

Drift Nation is all I know sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X