Video Option 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Option 121

did anyone get a hold of Option 121 yet? it features the recent US D1, I'm going on a search to find it today.

I've been looking for it, if you find some copies let me know.

Comment

I found it but get ready to shell out 27 dollars plus shipping. http://www.v-opt-usa.com/videos/option.html Go to the very bottom of the page.

Comment

I'm gonna go to Autofreak, not sure if they have it, but their dvds are usually $29.99. I think that's price to beat, unless you go for a bootleg. someone on ebay is selling it for 24.99 plus $5 shipping

Comment

The [2004] D1 Grand Prix U.S.A. (Feb 28th, 2004) DVD is scheduled to be released soon.

The MSRP $20.00 and it's REGION Free

More information will be released soon.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Awesome! I'm definately gonna go for that!

but please tell me it won't be subbed in thug talk again

Comment

Are there any differences between Video Option Vol 121 and JDM Option Vol 1? I haven't seen either but both seem to have material exclusive to each dvd.

Comment

Well I ordered my copy of JDM Option last week...when I recieve it and watch it I'll let you guys know how it is.

Comment

lucky bastards

you guys are lucky you have money to spend on these DVDs and that you can order this stuff online I mean my dad is the one with the credit card plus I cant order stuff online cause my dad wont let me so I am stuck with mail order and having to find a store that carries this stuff.

Comment

for all you sna diego guys

drift tech in vista sells them.

Comment

JDM Option has (Japanese to English) subtitling and it uses Region free DVD disks.

CONTENTS:
                      The official D1 GRAND PRIX finally hits U.S. shores!!
                      Round 1 of the 2004 Season, the intense battle for Series Points!

Witness the spectacle of Japan's pro drifters battle it out against America's best pro drifters.
                      D1 GP in LA!!

What is D1??
                      See the birth and origin of the Japanese motorsport "D1 GP", along with detailed explanation of the judging criteria!

Ride ON board Katsuhiro Ueo's hyper AE86 for a course introduction. Katsuhiro Ueo shows his technique for running the Irwindale track.

GM Factory Works Car: Pontiac GTO with Rhys Millen;The first manufacture to enter the D1 GP!!
                      "Mana-P" reports from their tuning facility!!

Nomo-ken's crazy PIT WALK report
                      As usual, his wild reporting is highly popular!

This is the collector's edition of the event that stunned over 10,000 fans!!

Judges: Keiichi Tsuchiya, Manabu Orido
                      Announcer: Manabu Suzuki
                      P.A.: Toshi Hayama, Terence Jenkins

MORE INFO
                      http://www.drifting.com/article.php?...st&show_Title=

Originally posted by DoriAltis
                      Are there any differences between Video Option Vol 121 and JDM Option Vol 1? I haven't seen either but both seem to have material exclusive to each dvd.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

I just got JDM option vol 1 today, it's pretty good. A lot of good footage, but all of it seems pretty rushed, just one round after another with a short pit walk segment at the end.

Comment

Whata ya expect drift is comecialized. For you and everybodys 20 bucks they are sittin in the office or out at a snack in Ginza laughin at you.

Comment

ive had mine for a while, just picked up vid 122...jdm dirt track racing is funny!

Comment

i buy all my option videos from ebay. they are new and not even unraped out of the paper when you are looking for one on ebay type in option video not videos they are imported from japan but the discs wont play on american dvds if u have a ge dvd player you can open the tray and press i think 0000 on your remote reel slow and it changes the region to region free.

Comment

Working...
                              X