X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORD TO THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
      haha, guess you havent been in the drift scene long....
      you guess right ...pls explain

Comment

well....

drifters don't usally like to take the chance of screwing up the back tires or nice rims so i changed mine just to go drift but i put my other ones back on... just a safety thing i guess u could say

Comment

car looks good, cant wait till i get my black fastback. although whats with the exhaust? why is it so damn long?

Comment

some companies made the exhaust tips longer so that you wouldn't get the black soot on the bumper cuz it would just expel farther out

Comment

wow

i didn't even know that

Comment

they even sell titainium extenders for all makes of exaust so you can back it out further there like 50 bucks and up.

Oh yes Riley I saw your pix nice car take car of it.

Comment

thanx!

thanx lorin.. long time no hear from... how ya been man? busy i assume..... well thanx for the props everyone... hope to see ya soon lorin... u gonna be at the d1 driver search out here at cali speedway?

Comment

the pics make it seem like you do allot of burnouts. cause i have about that much camber on the rear of my 240 my tires wear out pretty evenly.

Comment

i have been doing sum burnouts but im also one legged so it ruins the one tires mostly.. but i also do alot of dounts too.... how can i fix the rear camber?

Comment

sick RPS13...where did you get that exhaust/ how much? do you mind if i IM you on AIM....i have some tech q's cause im doing a similar swap right now...my AIM sn is InuashaR34....i think thats all..whew..lol. nice car

Comment

that is a nice car man! whos is it? tell them it's nice. BTW, what rims are those on the back of it? I'm thinking they might look nice on a 240Z.

Comment

thanx im glad u all like my car.... honestly i don't know the the brand of the back rims they are a friends... ill see if he knows and get back to you on that... thanx again

Riley

Comment

sup man car looks clean I LIKE ALOT question on the 4th and 5th pic i was wonderin what's up with all the tubes out the throttle body and above headers cuz i just bot a adapter 4 my filter and i only have a single tube. If u or any1 else can clear this up 4 me it would be great thanks.

Comment

Sorry i couldnt get back to you earlier. My computer crashed on me ill hit you up on aim later my sn is emerica2go.

Comment

Working...
                                X