No announcement yet.

Strangest Drift Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Delica Spacegear, a really lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* van produced in japan. its got a lancer motor. hahahahaha

Comment

• old school datson sunny wagon with like 30hp

Comment

• Ford Econline E-150 van.

It was tight. No one thought I could, but a ride with like 7 people busting drifts in the rain...wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrou111
          I ALWAYS drift my shopping carts!!!!
          Try putting different weights in the cart, and shifting the load around.

I find that an empty cart and a really full cart don't drift as well as one with a few items near the front

Also, here where I shop (super walmart) there are so many people around, that you have to sslide your carts to manuver in between them.
          aaahaha, I ALWAYS do that. Like everytime I go to a store with shopping carts, even if i dont need a cart I still get one to drift it.

Comment

• Seeing is not beliving, just cause I cant seem someones brain doesnt mean it doesnt exist, well that excludes some people of course.

Comment

• a green recycling wagon being pulled by a 91 civic dx, driven by solex's cuz.
              as for drifting shopping carts, can you say "Clean-up on isle 4, some punks thought it would be funny to smear lard all over the isle and slide around in shopping karts"
              count me in, but i want one of the lil kiddie carts that look like cars

Comment

• OFFICE CHAIR...........

85 Merkur XR4Ti.....horrible understeer

my Integra 4door

Comment

• the strangest drift car i've ever been in.... a 96 chevy lumina van. its this stupid looking blue van, kinda reminds me of a space ship the nose is super pointy and its falling apart. it was a good time though

Comment

• my dads 1988 Mazda 626 station wagon... front wheel drive, 80 hp and about 600 kilograms more than should be hanging over the back axle!!!
                    once it was out... it was out!

Comment

• i really thought i was the only one who drifted shopping carts, but after reading this thread i see that its not too uncommon. hahaha. those days of feeling like a complete fool because im so addicted to drifting are over. and ive drifted at the go kart place, and ive drifted an atv. scary though cuz i i thought i was ganna tip over in it, but i slid in the mud. hahaha. good ol mud.

Comment

• How about a 2001 Audi A4 AWD?

I swear even if it's wet outside I can't get it sideways. It took a patch of clay to finally get it going.

And here's my friend trying (unsuccessfully)

Comment

• Well, it was really more like powersliding in the snow and doing dohnuts but man was it fun. If anyone is wondering these are the LSVW (light support vehicle wheeled) communications variant and the MLVW (medium logistics vehicle wheeled) supply variant. They are vehicles employed by the Canadian Forces. I am in the Communications division.

Comment

• i dont know..windstar?

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL..... Shopping Cart drifting all the way, I just read that post and I feel you. On base here in Okinawa the comissary (grocery store) is so crowded on pay day or weekends I do have to drift around people and they look at me wierd.
                              Its fun though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Mecha

I actually tried drifting one of the six wheeled beasts that is in the bottom photo. We were on a small island off Florida doing som work when I was about 13 or 14. I was still learning to drive. Either way, the boss was away so I tried to slide the 6 wheel beast. Trouble is the pure physics of 8,000 plus pounds (correct me if I'm wrong) and twice the traction in the rear lead to a couple downed small palm trees. Plus the old army beast was so worn out that it probably only had about 120 hp.

Either way, here is my "strange" drift car:

Comment

Working...
                                X