No announcement yet.

Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to touch on a controversial issue again but i noticed in your recent flyer you showed us, it really downplayed the models the djs and 'night drift' do you believe there will be more of these style side attractions next season? do you know deffenately one way or the other, or have you desided to play it by based on what happens at irwindale?

this is the flyer i am referring to

http://www.vmhouse.com/fd/emails/fd.html

Comment

Originally posted by Formula D
      Nope I do not but I am sure there will be news shortly.
      Put him in the 300

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
        Put him in the 300

Matt.
        yuck.

Comment

have you ever considered hawaii for a place to hold an event?
          Last edited by UF31Leopard; 08-17-2004, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UF31Leopard
            have you ever considered hawaii for a place to hold an event?
            he answered that already....go to page 3

my question: if you plan on holding an event in the northwest is canada the onlycontender to hold formula D or does washington or any other place have potential to hold an event such as that?

Comment

he can use a viper. just not a viper comp coupe...right?

Comment

not to touch on a controversial issue again but i noticed in your recent flyer you showed us, it really downplayed the models the djs and 'night drift' do you believe there will be more of these style side attractions next season? do you know deffenately one way or the other, or have you desided to play it by based on what happens at irwindale?

I doubt it will be as extreme as what you saw originally. We want to push the FD brand not devalue it by trying to create something other than that. We do like ancillary things at the events and we have had cars shows at every round this year and they were a nice attrtaction. We also had freestyle motoX demos, RC drift, umbrealla girls, etc. Just more things in the pits to keep people occupied. Not once from our April ATL event until our Sonoma event had anyone said anything negative about those things. Actually people complimented them. It was something different and brought another layer without detracting from the main event. That will continue to be what we do. We never want to detract from what the event is focused on. Drifting

my question: if you plan on holding an event in the northwest is canada the onlycontender to hold formula D or does washington or any other place have potential to hold an event such as that?
                We have looked at Seattle.

Comment

he can use a viper. just not a viper comp coupe...right?

Hypothetically yes

Comment

We have looked at Seattle.
                    hm...ok if seattle has been looked at as a possible place to hold Formula D can we expect it to happen in the near future or anytime at all? or is it still undecided?

Comment

hm...ok if seattle has been looked at as a possible place to hold Formula D can we expect it to happen in the near future or anytime at all? or is it still undecided?
                      Still undecided but in all reality and to be honest probably not in '05

Comment

Are you serious? The events are very expensive passions to say the least. I still steal ketchup packets from McDonalds if that helps
                        I've heard that somehwhere. That's quoted from that one magazine that puts fashion and the import culture together. Which of the two guys are you who's responding to our responses.

Which reminds me, what exactly is the "import tuner" clothing style? Rocker? Skater? Raver? Rapper? Gothic? etc...

Also, is there any chance that Formula D will hold an event in South Florida?

BTW, if this is one of Slip Streams founders responding, I'm wonderin' if you yourself actually drift (though I doubt you'd allow yourself to compete in your own competition).
                        Last edited by s0nny80y; 08-19-2004, 09:32 PM.

Comment

what about mid ohio speedway? i've been looking at that track layout well for a long time now, and there's a lot of interest in and around the midwest

Comment

I've heard that somehwhere. That's quoted from that one magazine that puts fashion and the import culture together. Which of the two guys are you who's responding to our responses.
                            This is Ryan

Which reminds me, what exactly is the "import tuner" clothing style? Rocker? Skater? Raver? Rapper? Gothic? etc...
                            Whatever you want it to be. Who says it need to be pigeonholed?
                            Also, is there any chance that Formula D will hold an event in South Florida?
                            Looing for a good venue but probably not next year.

BTW, if this is one of Slip Streams founders responding, I'm wonderin' if you yourself actually drift (though I doubt you'd allow yourself to compete in your own competition).
                            Myself and everyone that works here is actively involved in motorsports in and we are all active enthusiasts of tuning and drifting. Most of us have drifted (some are more blessed than others) but I'd be lying if I said I were out practicing every weekend.

what about mid ohio speedway? i've been looking at that track layout well for a long time now, and there's a lot of interest in and around the midwest
                            Ya Mid-Ohio is dope. Not sure we could get the support we need from that area yet. We would go to the Chicago area first

Comment

first I just wanted to say I that I loved your Sonoma event

1.Will you guys come to PA?(My friend wanted to ask you guys)
                              Thx
                              Last edited by VDMTom; 08-20-2004, 01:45 PM.

Comment

what will be the course layout for the event at irwindale

Comment

Working...
                                X