No announcement yet.

Ask RYAN HAMPTON Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool I have a nick-name. Hopefully me being persistant got some stuff done.

LOL

Just curious did anyone get video of Ryan's Run?

Just got an update from Glenn and Dave, car is almost running perfect. They are close, Ryan you will be ready to go.

Comment

Wow. I'm excited... I'm wondering what Ryan with a fully powered and blown machine! I'm scared of him now!

BTW, what was the issue? Grounding? Tuning? Ignition? Fuel?

Matt.

Comment

the tuning was fine, one of the ignition coils was not firing right. It was strictly a mechanical problem

THe car should be running at fulll power by tonight

Comment

who was really the first to fire off the fire extinguisher in houston?

Comment

Originally posted by pony
            who was really the first to fire off the fire extinguisher in houston?
            Hahaha, Casey told me about that... ROFL

Matt.

Comment

ryan, i think you have written the longest response to a question ever on drifting.com. keep up the good work out there on the track

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
                Hahaha, Casey told me about that... ROFL

Matt.
                Heh, that was weird... I mistook "Casey" for myself at first, and I know a Matt (don't we all though..). I was thinking to myself when I ever talked about Ryan and a fire extinguisher to anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by case
                  Heh, that was weird... I mistook "Casey" for myself at first, and I know a Matt (don't we all though..). I was thinking to myself when I ever talked about Ryan and a fire extinguisher to anyone...
                  Nah, he's a Houston guy... Very cool guy. Very passionate about drifting.

Anyways, I hear the car ran strong on Sunday from Shawn and Pat. I hear you want to replace the clutch and some other parts Ryan... Any confirmation?

Matt.

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm back and the car ran perfect ! Its not the most power, but it ran flawless all day. Thanks guys and everyone who helped did a kick a$$ job! Yeah the clutch is getting a little soft and the tranny is next, but Haltech Dave is helping me with the trans. O yeah I have to thank Alex Pfeiffer for doing my alignment for Formula D. It kicks butt... ?Now the fire extinguisher.....I didn't do it, I just supplied it... I was out of the room when all hell broke loose. I wont say anything to protect the guilty...

Thanks guys!
                    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

I dont think anyone remembers what happened that night, I was running thats all i know.
                      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                        I dont think anyone remembers what happened that night, I was running thats all i know.
                        I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                          I know people who do remember it...

Want me to find out?

Matt.

Comment

So who's coming to Vegas in October for the Finals event?

Comment

hey Ryan, you're coming out to FIR this Sunday the 19th for NASA US Drift right?

Comment

ryan how do you feel about the fc3s as a drifting platform?

Comment

Working...
                                X