Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im used to Option maybe thats why.. They did not capture the whole excitment or thrill of drifting how it is.. the LOUD cars, tires and screaming turbos.. They cover it up with crap music and voice over explaining wat drifting is... And their camera angles werent so great... Besides the footage is all like 5 months old.
    Last edited by MrodDrft; 07-03-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

The problem is the big corporations behind these shows try to hard to make it appeal to the gangsta/hardass type with all the (c)rap music and effects and ditzy blondes for hosts. What they need to do is get rid of the stupid music and effects and get people in there that actually know what they're talking about so they can say whatever they want unscripted.

Comment

yeah they nee to have alex P. host it damnit

Comment

only thing bad about it was craigh liberman being in it and this being all of his idea.

Comment

the show sucked... the host is fake, and its hardly "in-depth"... ill stick to just buying my Grip video magazine dvd's.... any show about cars that goes on tv, dont expect much, cause it doesnt give much.

all this show is going to do is make drifting and import market a big trend, and a buncha little kids are gunna go trying to throw their first cars or parents cars around corners.... oh well

Comment

yeah she was a crappy host! just saw it and it sucked, shes all like "this shows not about cars on pedastools and falshing lights, and then her car is a freakin eclipse with airbags and lambo doors, how rice~! but that girls really got to memorize her lines and make it seem more real, i mean the whole buster thing? oh my *Censored**Censored**Censored*! the ads were good. but i dont know, too much sex appeal in her skirt, make her wear jeans man, we dont want driftingf to end up like the impoirt scene, where sex is the only way to sell.

wont be here for the JGTC

Comment

theb JGTC stuff was something I was looking foward to, but it's all stuff everyone's seen before. I've seen that supra plow through the Nomad Diablo on a load of dvds. What happened to Super 2nr tv?

Comment

what happened to super 2ner? ladies and gentleman, doriatlis is a rare breed of human. He is one of the 7 people that actually watched super 2ner... wow.

Comment

Yeah, super2ner was better. IT was more "real"

Comment

well guys dont forget this was the first show like more of a intro to the series so probably later it would get better

Comment

i watched every episode of super2ner and the lasst one was when they said they were covering a track event.......and then poof....buncha crotch rocket shows and a nascar show came up...

I wish they would've kept doing that show

Comment

Its like a ricers introduction into drifting

Comment

HAHAHA, Yarzan, cracking me up!

Super 2nr tv seemed to have a lot of backing and support, it was created by Primedia and its magazines were running monthly articles about the Koz twins' Triple Crown Supra. Seemed like a sure thing, but it just disappeared one day. Shame

I hope Redline gets its act together. I want to see the JGTC racer profiles they said they were gonna show. I really hope they don't end up just showcasing Taniguchi and Orido and make them seem like the only 2 drivers in the league

Drifting.com should have its own show. The Moderators or whoever can talk about the stuff we talk about on the forums.......followed by a Rado bashing segment,haha

Comment

it was ok its good it shows jgtc here is the website to it www.redline-tv.com

Comment

i was just looking at there site and guess who i saw on there production team? Craig Lieberman. so we might not get the most stuff we want but there will be some good stuff to pass our time with. Hopefully it will get better, plus it was the first show so not be as good as we expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X