This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig Lieberman
    Co-Producer of Redline TV: An automotive enthusiast since 1980, Craig Lieberman has held sales, marketing and Motorsports positions for 15 years. His experience has encompassed heading up an import drag racing series and consulting for video games, TV shows, and both Fast and Furious movies. He even built several of the main cars in both movies, including the orange Supra and the Skyline. Since signing on as MagnaFlow's Director of Marketing in early 2003, Lieberman has aggressively revamped their print and TV advertising campaign, including opening up new opportunities such as MagnaFlow's participation in Redline TV.
    He's like that little annoying kid down the street that get's in to everything you're in to and ruins it. Someone, please, MAKE HIM STOP! AWWW!

Comment

Originally posted by spock
      He's like that little annoying kid down the street that get's in to everything you're in to and ruins it. Someone, please, MAKE HIM STOP! AWWW!
      That's a great analogy, I'm tired of hearing his name. He tried to sell his car on Fresh Alloy in two seperate threads and he was just massacred endlessly. The guy's a douche.

Comment

Your post was not deleted, but the thread was split so the original thread stays on topic and you were sent a PM when this was done.

This is the link to the new thread.
        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5870

Originally posted by KevinCrawford
        Originally posted by MrodDrft
        hey i may not have my liscence but i know more about drifting than mostly everyone here. I may not have the actual driving expierience yet or the more complicated aspects of the technical side, but i know all the history, the drivers, the cars, and mostly everything. Just ask me drifting trivia.. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the admins deleted my post... oh well... anyways, long story short... shut up MrodDrft.

Nuff Said

Kevin

Comment

The problem is, as far as I can tell, is that he's in it for the money and not the love of the sport. According to his little profile on the Redline-TV site he's had a lot of experience with marketing, sales and advertising. So, by his nature, he's just gonna sell out anything he can get his grubby little hands on. He saw the current trend in the "import scene" was drifting and dollar signs popped up in his eyes. I don't expect anything good coming from his direction any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
            The problem is, as far as I can tell, is that he's in it for the money and not the love of the sport. According to his little profile on the Redline-TV site he's had a lot of experience with marketing, sales and advertising. So, by his nature, he's just gonna sell out anything he can get his grubby little hands on. He saw the current trend in the "import scene" was drifting and dollar signs popped up in his eyes. I don't expect anything good coming from his direction any time soon.
            He's just a business man.

Comment

I saw that show I'd give it a 4 out of 10. The chick said the show was not about show cars and stuff 2 min. later there at a *censored* *censored* *censored* car show...WTF?

But the part with JGTC and the EVO and subie were sweet!

Comment

....redline tv brought to you by magnaflow exhaust... you catch our drift..? (omg wtf...)

Comment

god dam...i went to the site...and they DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAMES OF THE "DRIFT CARS". they just say "auto link drift car or some stupid sh!t. check it out http://www.redline-tv.com/cars.htm

Comment

You guys think that the shows execs are reading this site to see how the drifting crowd reacted to its show?

I mean, if they do, I really hope they listen to what we think instead of what the "ricers" want (which could be online rice forums and ricey car shows).

Comment

most likey they would listen to the majority...

doesnt matter, you dont need a show to drift.

Comment

1. The show sucks. Too little info and the segments were way to short.

2. Everything seemed to focus more on the bling factor of drifting nothing about technique or car setup

3. That host/model is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing retarded.

Craig is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing moron. Why the hell is his fatass a consultant. He's probably never been under a car much less knows how internal combustion works. I can think of a few people here in Tampa that are REAL drifters and REAL mechanics that would make much better consultants than his money grubbing *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

if any show execs really are looking at our post, take this down, you show sucks and damn you for adding yourselves to the long list of people tearing down the industry from the inside

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                            Hopefully it will get better, plus it was the first show so not be as good as we expected.
                            um. actually i think it's usually the FIRST episode is the best.(take fox's shows for example) cuz imean you wanna grab the audience's attention and want them craving for more. right?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinCrawford
                              Originally posted by MrodDrft
                              hey i may not have my liscence but i know more about drifting than mostly everyone here. I may not have the actual driving expierience yet or the more complicated aspects of the technical side, but i know all the history, the drivers, the cars, and mostly everything. Just ask me drifting trivia.. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the admins deleted my post... oh well... anyways, long story short... shut up MrodDrft.

Nuff Said

Kevin
                              Screw it I take it back. I can't believe you were *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* enough to hide behind a different sn. I am on Mrod side, so if you want to hate on him you are going to have to hate on me as well. So bring it.
                              Last edited by prodigy; 07-04-2004, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I woke up at 11:20 so I wouldnt be all sleepy during the show. I was really looking forward to what they had to give. It felt like the show was 10 mins long. I mean, come on. Other shows I watch don't feel that short. Redline needed more info and a waaaay better hosting job, as stated by other people. I guess I'll just stick to Option.

Comment

Working...
                                X