No announcement yet.

(QUIT D1GP) KEIICHI TSUCHIYA And DAIJIRO INADA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a bit disshearting. Ive known about drift since 99 and ive been wanting to get into it since. I didnt know about all the behind the scene stuff. Whatevs. Im still gonna get sideways this year!

Comment

What if Keiichi and Daijiro teamed up with FD and start a FD in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
        What if Keiichi and Daijiro teamed up with FD and start a FD in Japan?
        Is this a pipe dream or realistic possibility? Because if it is even remotely a possibility it would be something beyond exciting despite Keiichi's actions in the past.

Anything that could promote a drifting exchange with more Japanese teams running states side and American teams running in Japan is a dream come true.
        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-30-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I think we have a better chance of seeing FD and the existing D1 teaming up.

Dai's series will be just like early day D1, mostly street cars, a couple of big builds, based all on DVD sales. Today's D1 is all about expansion, selling out seating, pleasing sponsors, and state of the art builds. I would honestly like to see XDC model them selves after D1gp, and step out of Formula D's shadow.
          Last edited by Bebop; 01-30-2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Any word on a D1 2011 Speed TV deal?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
              Any word on a D1 2011 Speed TV deal?
              there is no information at this time, we will follow up again in a few weeks

Comment

NEW SERIES by KEIICHI TSUCHIYA & DAIJIRO INADA
                http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...iro-inada.html

Comment

One certain female driver, who actually turned up at one point to see what was going on, was actually quite upset that she hadn’t even been told about the event. I got the feeling it might be due to her alignment with a certain coloured team.
                  Big effing surprise... sounds like the some ole D1GP BS too me.
                  Last edited by Bebop; 03-01-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Good stuff for Nakamura.

They say that they will not go against MSC etc.. but eventually it will turn to a rivialy with almost all other companies I think. Going to be crazy for sure. I got one more Year left in Japan Hopefully Ill get a chance to drive in one of their events.

Comment

If D1GP was smart they would just suddenly let Nakamura back in... I'll let that one sink in.I heard MSC is now affiliated with option magazine and street legal. They might become a non factor if that is true. Cant you marry a local in order to avoid deportation? That's a win win in my eyes lol.

Comment

OK the series is on, I'm pissed because I knew about this schedule/series for like a week...but didn't know it was KT and Dai's

Drift Muscle 2011
                        Round 1: 8th May, Nihonkai Maze Circuit
                        Round 2: 6th June, Bihoku Highland CIrcuit
                        Round 3: 17th July, Nikko Circuit
                        Round 4: 10th October, Suzuka Twin Circuit
                        Round 5: 3rd November, Sportsland Sugo West Course

Comment

YES I can do two of them for sure!!!!

Comment

crap i'll miss round one by a couple of days

Comment

Working...