No announcement yet.

KUMHO "RED SMOKE TIRE" for Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FD, kinda a dumb post...you would get something that for when ppl could see it ...u knowday time... hence why you would buy some expensive tires for LEGAL EVENTS...not for everday drifting on the streets...wich isnt a good idea in its own right...but who knows.

Comment

hah that's bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

SWEET! Thats pretty smart!

Comment

i want ones that smoke in rainbows!! not really though i dont like the idea of color tires all that much, seems too much like a gimmick. what will be next scents.
          person one: "here comes taniguchi!, i love the smell of his strawberry tire smoke"
          person two: "his strawberry is pretty tasty, but im all about the nomuken cinnamon apple pie, mmm mmm just like mom used to make."

Comment

awesome FF.. i'm drunk and thats pretty funny. it's definitely gimmick but you know, it'll definitely catch the judges eye..

IMO, i think BBQ smelling tires would be the best, esp. before lunch. imagine.. mmm.. what's that smell? oh, it's calvin wan's kraft sponsored G35.. hehe. oh no, i think it's chipotle.

Originally posted by frictionfighter
            i want ones that smoke in rainbows!! not really though i dont like the idea of color tires all that much, seems too much like a gimmick. what will be next scents.
            person one: "here comes taniguchi!, i love the smell of his strawberry tire smoke"
            person two: "his strawberry is pretty tasty, but im all about the nomuken cinnamon apple pie, mmm mmm just like mom used to make."
            Last edited by SpoonFork; 05-07-2005, 12:40 AM.

Comment

ya know what the MX-C stands for right, MOST EXTREAM ELIMINATION CHALLENGE! with kenny blankachif and vic ramano! haha aaasssssssstronaught.

God i spelled a lot of that wrong.

Comment

haha

chipotople...chipootle....EFFin red tires...jeez

Comment

if i read the statement from the Director of the Kumho Technical Center he said they found out how to make red smoke with a certain batch of chemicals.......i don't think he actually said that the tire itself is red.....BFGoodrich already did tihat with their cra pp Scorcher tire that sucked as s lol.....i wonder though do these MX-Cs smell different than the regular MXs b/c they have a different chemical makeup

Late,
                  Daniel

Comment

When the Enjuku cars where in the pits I went up to see if the tires had red somewhere on them but they did not. The tires look just like normal tires and smell the same too.

Comment

Yea they smell goooooood

Comment

smells cinnamony

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                          When the Enjuku cars where in the pits I went up to see if the tires had red somewhere on them but they did not. The tires look just like normal tires and smell the same too.
                          Yes...the tires look like average 'black' tires.....not the bright 'red.yellow.or blue' the BF Goodrich had.

Also, the tires ARE available through TireRack. Only $1995 a tire. You gotta call them (not on website)

Comment

$1995?!! geesh that a TON of 14's i need.
                            the red smoke is cool though.

Comment

The reason it is so high is that they only made 100 of em for Formula D events. Least this is what the guy at the tent said. Pretty smooth and Tarzan loved em from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by realSILVIA
                                if i read the statement from the Director of the Kumho Technical Center he said they found out how to make red smoke with a certain batch of chemicals.......i don't think he actually said that the tire itself is red.....
                                l
                                yeah i kinda figured they were black and the smoke was what was colored. i just wrote "colored tires" but i meant the smoke color, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X