No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your drift car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah.... hey look... look everybody... we have a comedian in this forum...
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah... dude, you are too funny... hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah.. o yes, that's a good one... im teary eyed now... hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah.. dude, you are the funniest.. keep em coming..

Comment

Toyota Soarer

Comment

real clean car there

Comment

here is my drift machine, and overlooked old school drifter with great weight distribution and lots of torque to break the tires loose instantly on those turns. 250hp 319tq dynoed last winter at 17psi with fuel cut at 5k rpm. Its not gonna be a drift machine anymore once i put the race motor and GT37 turbo on there(in last pic there).

Right now though it does some very controled drifting with 245 series tires all around. and the smooth spooling 18G turbo.

peace

nice front shot

side view -notice drift damage on front from coming into a tight turn too hot )

heres the top end of the race motor

Last edited by turbo26tsi; 06-22-2003, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Here is my drift car. 1989 Chevy Camaro RS. Pic was taken middle of last year. Currently the car is down, doing a motor swap and welding in a rollcage.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted
              Toyota Soarer

lucky duck

Comment

Originally posted by turbo26tsi
                here is my drift machine, and overlooked old school drifter with great weight distribution and lots of torque to break the tires loose instantly on those turns. 250hp 319tq dynoed last winter at 17psi with fuel cut at 5k rpm. Its not gonna be a drift machine anymore once i put the race motor and GT37 turbo on there(in last pic there).

Right now though it does some very controled drifting with 245 series tires all around. and the smooth spooling 18G turbo.

peace

nice front shot

very nice man

Comment

mine..

the white fastback is my buddy's.. blacktop sr 12psi

mine? stock KA.. bahahahah

anyways.. i just joined.. nice to meet you guys

Comment

My Elisia..

My Eunos R Edition from the UK.. Adjustable Torsion Rods, Tokico 5 Ways all the way around with the matched springs and Del-Alum Bushings all the way through. wanna upgrade to the Tein Drift Dampening System. definatly aint low enough wann go stiif as hell in the end. Just Rapaired and Painted the Garage Vary Kit got i hate and love kits... ne ways 6 speakers two in each headrest and one in each door, SINGS!... the car is a beautiful drifter, even as it is now i like it better than the 240s, Clutch Kicks works awesome for putting it into an early inertia drift.. and fine tuning the drift is very percise thanks to the help of the e-brake and adjustable brake balance.. wish i would have stumbled onto this site sooner, guess i was too busy drifting... anybodys local "916 CA" hit me back so we can start some sessions...

oh hey dori yah gotta show me how ta drift the mouse like that.. like whoooa. lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

HAHAH...

it takes practice.. but yea.. haha, Bbandit.. nice ps13 one via.. still waiting for mine..

Comment

Re: HAHAH...

Originally posted by Dori Star
                        it takes practice.. but yea.. haha, Bbandit.. nice ps13 one via.. still waiting for mine..
                        thanks... what happenned to your coupe?
                        well yea.. i'll post some more pictures next week.
                        im going to drift practice event tommorrow(sunday)
                        so i'll post some pictures of the event

Comment

My cars in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by turbo26tsi

peace

nice front shot

That's hot as hell.

Comment

lemme toss up the only Euro car on this board (I think)

1988 325iS
                              168bhp (when this picture was taken)
                              currently around 180bhp

Comment

Re: Drift Machine

Originally posted by Transient
                                Here's the only kind of machine that most people here are drifting:

This people in this forum crack me up.
                                screw that

I drive a real mouse... none of that sissy apple *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Working...
                                X