ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grip vs. drift, which one is really for speed on the track, or the fastest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL OMG LOL. OK seriously guys, just stop arguing. I really dont even read scirocco posts but w/e that was hilarious. Seriously anyways, you guys should lighten up. Its not your reputation at stake here parry, oh wait it was.

Comment

ha haha, whats going on. im bout to read up, he heee. seems funny.

Comment

btw, Parry... You have way too much time on your hands... I'll just sit here and nanolaugh all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
          LOL OMG LOL. OK seriously guys, just stop arguing. I really dont even read scirocco posts but w/e that was hilarious. Seriously anyways, you guys should lighten up. Its not your reputation at stake here parry, oh wait it was.
          Uhhhhh....? I'm not sure where my reputation comes into the equation. It rather appears that his is the one in question.

Comment

ATTESA VW? hmm did nissan and vw have secret meetings? thats a new one......well you know scirocco you can always take a picture of your car and show it i am REALLY wanting to see this car other members are speaking of.

Comment

I'm sorry people, but my car is too cool, it won't appear on camera.

Comment

wow.... every once in a while... theres a thread that comes up... I start reading it and its legit, then it turns totally ridiculous, but by that time im trapped! i have to finish reading it! Just to see how far it goes. Agghh.. Must break free!

Comment

I remember that Scirocco sent some dude a picture from his cell-phone camera but no, it was photoshopped and as others have said before...if you have the money to buy all your "nanotechnology bolts or whatever" then why dont you have a DIGITAL CAMERA?

Comment

lol that picture was awesome...such a riot.

Someone saved it..maybe yarzan? We need to post that up again.

Comment

Seriously, people like that are bringing this forum down. WERE THE HELL ARE THE MODERATORS!?

Comment

theres moderators on this forum? ive never seen any

Comment

Whats wrong with talking about the nanotechnology? I heard it makes you go up, not down.

Comment

i like these kinds of threads..it makes the forum interesting/funny..i love to see how full of bs some ppl are

Comment

It truely is sad. The moderators are never freaking here. Theyre letting this place get owned by a bunch of idiots with more MOUTH than mind. Ima go chill on some ricer forum.

Comment

report threads next time!

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                                It truely is sad. The moderators are never freaking here. Theyre letting this place get owned by a bunch of idiots with more MOUTH than mind. Ima go chill on some ricer forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X