DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
    Justin...Werent you the person who suggested to create a separate thread regarding this matter? You, too, were seeking some type of accountability a week ago....What happened?
    Well, like I said, D1 indicated on my show they wanted to move on. If they're willing to move on and basically turn the other cheek, then is there any point in going further with the story?

If both sides have mutually moved on, then we should move on ourselves. That's my opinion, anyhow.

I also suggested a new thread because it got off subject about Feedback for D1 not going to PA.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
      I still don't know what the big deal is about calling an oriental man a "certain oriental gentleman." I'm being very serious about this because I don't see how that is a racist remark. It's no different than calling me "European," "white guy," "white boy," or "Caucasian."
      You're from Virginia... your opinions on what is and isn't racist don't count.

I grew up in a town that STILL stares when an Asian person walks into a store or restaurant. The amount of racism that is still prevalent in this country after all this time is absurd and ridiculous... and Dr. Z (and anyone who uses the term 'oriental' to refer to a person) is proof of that

Comment

Originally posted by YOitzJDM View Post
        You're from Virginia... your opinions on what is and isn't racist don't count.
        Jackass

Comment

Jackass
          seriously though, when's the last time you saw an Asian person in a store you were shopping at, or a restaurant you were eating at??

if it wasn't in the last 48 hours, then you have no room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
            LOL! No olvidemos ninguna responsabilidad!
            Hasta la victoria siempre!

Comment

Well, like I said, D1 indicated on my show they wanted to move on. If they're willing to move on and basically turn the other cheek, then is there any point in going further with the story?

If both sides have mutually moved on, then we should move on ourselves. That's my opinion, anyhow.

I also suggested a new thread because it got off subject about Feedback for D1 not going to PA.
              What if someone acused your radio show of being ran by a bunch of red-necked, drug abusing, and corrupt racist queers. You would be guilty by association, right.

I just think it's pure BS for them to talk all that crap and just walk away from it...It's already out there..

Comment

Originally posted by YOitzJDM View Post
                seriously though, when's the last time you saw an Asian person in a store you were shopping at, or a restaurant you were eating at??

if it wasn't in the last 48 hours, then you have no room to talk.
                Well, a lot of the shops that NAPA sells to have Asians working there. The store I frequent most is owned by Asians. A few are stationed in Ft. Lee. I know of three auto repair shops that are owned by Asians and only two are labeled as foreign auto repair shop and of the two, only one is strictly foreign (mostly Euro cars). The autocrosses I go to, there are quite a few there, but from NoVA.

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's AL... The newest Drift Avenger....What a total moron you are. I can see you wearing your cape and plain white T-shirt with a big DA on it.

What a has-been drifter you are.
                  wow there's something i haven't heard for a minute.

I am wearing a cape and a white plane t-shirt. Says the guy that never drove.

-Al'sBeen

Comment

What if someone acused your radio show of being ran by a bunch of red-necked, drug abusing, and corrupt racist queers. You would be guilty by association, right.

I just think it's pure BS for them to talk all that crap and just walk away from it...It's already out there..
                    Couldnt have said it better.

Justin, you know you would EXPECT an apology too if that someone talked all that smack about your radio show, with no proof.

Comment

Well, a lot of the shops that NAPA sells to have Asians working there. The store I frequent most is owned by Asians. A few are stationed in Ft. Lee. I know of three auto repair shops that are owned by Asians and only two are labeled as foreign auto repair shop and of the two, only one is strictly foreign (mostly Euro cars). The autocrosses I go to, there are quite a few there, but from NoVA.
                      Justin, just stop bro. lol

Comment

Actually, radio is odd. I bash Dale Jr. fans all the time, but the station doesn't get bad rep from that. WHAP isn't looked as a Jr Nation Hating Station. Pastor Bennet of Justice For The People is constantly belittling the Police and Judges in the area, but our station isn't targeted by cops.

At the same time, though, the previous owner did very little to help the Hopewell community and that has not helped the new owners, Mr. Nugent and Mr. Hios.

I do understand the point your making, don't get me wrong. I just feel, again, if D1 is moving on, I should move on.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
                          Couldnt have said it better.

Justin, you know you would EXPECT an apology too if that someone talked all that smack about your radio show, with no proof.
                          Actually, I wouldn't care. If someone is talking smack about my show, means they are listening. "The only bad publicity is no publicity."

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
                            Justin, just stop bro. lol
                            WhAt?? I'm being serious!

Comment

Actually, I wouldn't care. If someone is talking smack about my show, means they are listening. "The only bad publicity is no publicity."

but if you are LOSING listeners from your show, because of False accusations, youd be singing a different tune.

Comment

this thread makes my head explode.

all I have to say is the drift avenger camp (namely the swarm
                                surrounding bondurant) was rude to many other teams at D1 anaheim.
                                I know I am not the only one who noticed this. i did not see the touchy
                                feely one-big-drift-family feel they are portraying to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X