• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Friday is the last day to enter.

Comment

I want me some tickets

Comment

It's coming in 15 days!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

Comment

I know I am late but I'll give it a try.

I have attended the first event at Irwindale back when Alex Phiffer drifted his AE86 in the circular track. Since then, I attended the first long beach FD event, Irwindale, and a couple of Las Vegas events. While I don't drift my own car because its fwd and a scion xB, I appreciate where our culture is going. I have yet to take my parents and family to a drifting event and hopefully it'll happen soon. I save each show ticket, even down to the wrist bands. While everyone has been hit with this economy, I would understand if I'm not chosen. Good luck to everyone. Thank drifting.com for this opportunity.

Comment

come on guys help me out!?

Comment

The list will be submitted by the 28th.

We need to narrow down the list by asking "what are you doing to bring more friends for Formula D Irwindale!"

Please respond by tomorrow 9PM PST.

Comment

What am I doing to bring more friends to Formula D? I am doing everything in my blood to get everyone I know to go. I will kidnap each and every person, stuff them in my trunk (not my seats cuz they're too clean), and make them smell the awesomeness of burning rubber. On the real though, I'm preaching drifting stories and the such so I can get my non-drifters to get into drifting. I've already got a huge caravanning group for Irwindale. I seriously cannot wait until the event drops. Thanks drifting.com!! <3

Comment

I am renting a big passenger van so I can bring as many peeps as possible from the Orange County area. Plus save gas..I might have a couple of spots left if any one is interested pm me...
                  Last edited by PoPsRaCeR; 09-26-2011, 03:02 AM. Reason: Edit

Comment

I've been inviting guests to go & buy tickets for Formula D since the first day I went. I do it regardless because I like sharing it with people because, It's one of the coolest places you can go & I want to get them hooked as much as I am. I always promote FD & drifting.com's website & drifting.com's t-shirts since people always ask me "were you get that shirt" Last year I got 5 of my friends to go & this year I got more!

Comment

2 hours and 15 minutes to respond

Comment

Every event that I've gone to has just gotten better and better! I didn't think it was possible, but each year I find the days getting shorter and shorter in between events. At first, it was just my brother and I rolling to events. Now it seems like every year, we see more and more friends at the races. I've been going to Community College for a few years now, and to promote more people coming out, i've told all the people that I've ever met over the years at school to come through and experience everything. I'm on the swim team and I've gotten plenty of friends to show their support and interest. they've bought food, tees, the works! Its a complete overload of all the senses! My brother on the other hand works out at Oxnard community college in the copy center. Of all the hundreds of students that come in every day, they've all come to know him as the "drift guy"...the man who is always trying to get people to show up to the events. We've both showed endless slides of photos and video to all our friends, and repeatedly told the stories about the "ONE MORE TIME!" showdowns. We're always tryin to get people to show love and make an appearance, and so far its worked. Hope to see you all there! Kudos to everyone who makes these events so awesome!!!

Comment

69 minutes left

Comment

Im getting married in november ive been a huge fan of drifting for many years unfortunatly due to getting married (which is extremely stressful and expensive) money is tight winning tickets would mean i get to go to the final round of formula drift with my future wife to be and it would help her understand the sport more

Comment

link existing car friends to attend Formula D at Irwindale and bring people who don't know what drifting is or what our scene is about. I want to make FD events where it sells out days, even weeks, before it happens. So the more people who are aware of it, the better. If I have to pass flyers at parking lots, let it be. I proud to be part of this hobby and to bring people/friends to these kinds of events so they can understand why we spend time, money, and sweat on making our cars an extension of who we are.

Comment

Am I too late Missed Vegas Please

Comment

Working...
                                X