turnbull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turnbull

think you are a real drifter than this is the mountain for you it is the best place to drift i have ever seen. there is only 4 people that i know of that can drift this mountain it is dori star,megan dori x and me . oo yea sentra boy can to but other than that no else has ever done it i think?????????????

WOW!

i dont remember the time you drifted down turnbull lol!
    can you refresh my memory

Comment

actually

we did kick tha tail out, when we were following you... then we rubbed tires... and stopped... but we did it again when we ran through that canyon pass going to your house abel... and then rubbed tires again, then stopped! hahah

Comment

ackkk

please please please don't give names of places locally you go to. there are actually a ton of cops, houses right above the run, and too many people on that road. i can think of 50 places that are better than there. don't get busted or hurt or give that run a name by telling people what it is called. no disrespect or hard feelings, i just hate to see something bad happen to anyone up there, that place isn't as hot to drift as others.

optionboy

Comment

i would think that everyone would know about turnbull canyon road, because, well, its just there and everyone has been down that pass... im not mentioning other mountains, and i understand about keeping things secret... respect!

Comment

Working...
          X