The best Touge run Ever !?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Touge run Ever !?!?!?!?!

Saturday night had to be one of my best runs ever....

I tried new offset on rim choice and it worked really well for the downhill. I got a chance to run with some of the best drivers, I think, within the so cal area. And yes.... Hachi's with the right drivers are damn fast. Anyways, Dori Star Im still tryin to get together with you guys and see where you all run at ? well hit me up and let me know when you want to meet at life. E-mail for details at rfuentes83@hotmail.com

Aight man, peace

Rudy

i kick it with dori star and megan_x, did you drive with clup 4ag cuz we did they were kick back nice to see some nice people not d**ks with cars lets meet this weekend what car do you have? laterz

Comment

hey

you want to hit up some of the real touge in cali??
      talk to dori star / or me. we can show you some tight runs.

Comment

yea, ill e-mail u when i get home from school, where i am at right now... um i dont think were gonna do nething this weekend... so we'll meet up like friday night, or saturday...k, latez... josh

Comment

Aight man cool deal.... Im free on Friday and Saturday.... but of course I'm gonna be busy at night.... late night. But yeah im down for Life earlier that night so go ahead and email or whatevers... laterz man.... oh yeah for sleeper sentra... I drive a Turbo Daewoo.... you might have been there ?

Comment

you might have been there ? what does that mean? umm a turbo daewoo crazy you want to hit a touge in a front wheel drive doesnt matter cuz i try to lol laterz meet at life around 7:30 is that cool

Comment

Oh my bad chief....

I didnt mean for you to take it the wrong way. There was another guy there with a new Sentra SE-R... just thought it might have been you. My bad. But hey any drive train can be good on touge... just gotta have the right line line and know what the car can do first When did you wanna meet at life ? I work all week so im usually only there on the weekends...fri, sat, sun.

Well let me know whats up, aight dawg... peace.

Rudy..... KDM (Korean Domestic Market) Rules... LOL... jus kiddin, it sux

If anyone wants to me at life this weekend so we could actually meet and maybe get a run together please feel free to email me at rfuentes83@hotmail.com just title the email "Life Plaza"
              Last edited by Oddball 7; 06-03-2003, 06:58 PM.

Comment

i wasnt being mean i was just asking what that meant, how about 7:30 on.. friday is that cool

Comment

Yeah man.... 7:30 on friday is cool... ill park in the garage so itll be easier to spot me.

as if being the only daewoo isnt enough... LOL

Oh the whole about you might have been there... i was refering to the run on saturday night on the top of mt. wilson. just thought you might have been there since you said you were with a bunch of club 4ag guys.

there was a lot of damn hachi's but i dont know if it was club 4ag or not.

aight homie,

peace

Rudy

Comment

insnt hyndaui and kia from korean also, lol friday it is peace by the way my name is matt ill roll in a white sentra k see you then later

Comment

tight...

if you saw a whole bunch of hachi's... didnt you hear some gossip going around of a white 2003 turbo sentra? hehe, yup, that was us... friday night@730

we shouldn't meet under tha garage tho.. that small rent-a-cop is a punk.. park behind life instead... where all tha cars meet... we'll meet you there... o by tha way... my name is josh...

Comment

yea true that josh that guy is a punk ... i that i told you.... we should jump him lol alright 7:30 behind life friday k oddball is that alright with you ..? later matt and MEGAN_X_DORI abel he'll roll up in a mustang latez......

Comment

ha

you cant miss my stang its JDM lol!
                          you will figure it out when you see it.
                          oh yea my name is abel i kick it with matt and josh .
                          see you at life

Comment

Aight fellas,

Ill meet at life at 7:30 ill park all the way in the back so i guess ill meet you guys there. Once again ill try and bring some video footage of the daewoo touge beast... lol... my car is such a POS. anyways.... peace.

Rudy

Comment

? your not going to drive it

Comment

Working...
                              X