How do u make a car Back-Fire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u make a car Back-Fire?

How do u make a car BACK-FIRE? well i have 1 clue, that u need a directed pipe exhaust but other than that wat else? well i think it looks really awsome even tho u have 100hp.

I'm sure it's hard on the engine.

Comment

Re: have a question

Originally posted by ILoveDrifting
      How do u make a car BACK-FIRE? well i have 1 clue, that u need a directed pipe exhaust but other than that wat else? well i think it looks really awsome even tho u have 100hp.
      Bud, i think someone needs to set you straight about drifting.. First of all why on earth do you want your car to back fire?

Comment

like i said i think its cool

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveDrifting
          like i said i think its cool
          You just want to shoot a fire ball out of your exhaust? there are (illegal no doubt) kits for that.

Comment

yeah, look in import tuner and stuff. there is a kit in there that i saw today, it shoots flames out your exhaust pipes up to 20 feet. They also did that on "pimp my ride" (the episode with the old mustang).
            If your not talking about that kind tho, i do notice some rally cars and other cars with turbo shoot fire when they shift gears...i think its called a Misfiring system...i could be wrong tho

Comment

Sigh.

This is the definition of "rice".

Comment

go to this
                http://www.rallycars.com/Cars/bangbang.html

and no, this isnt rice...rice is a civic with a huge wing on it, rice is putting altezza tail lights on, rice is huge mufflers...lol
                A misfiring system helps a car go faster....Pay attention.

Comment

and it helps to prevent turbo lag

Comment

If you have a rev-limiter and a test pipe I'm sure you'll get some flamage.

Comment

bad timing or bad air/fuel mixture will cause back fire. Can't say either one is good for performance though.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                        go to this
                        http://www.rallycars.com/Cars/bangbang.html

and no, this isnt rice...rice is a civic with a huge wing on it, rice is putting altezza tail lights on, rice is huge mufflers...lol
                        No. But wanting your car to shoot flames for no reason other then it's cool is rice.

Comment

yeah i gues your right, haha

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT

Aaaaaaaa! Wrong. All a misfiring system helps with is keeping the turbo spooled to prevent lag. Anything else is just stupid, unless you're doing it for show. But that's pretty dumb, too.

Comment

You can't afford a misfiring system. Unless you want to buy a new engine every 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X