FS:78 Corolla and misc stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:78 Corolla and misc stuff

I have my 78 Corolla coupe TE31 for sale since I really don't have the funds to start on it since I have to focus on repairs to my home from the 2 hurricanes that hit us in Florida. Car will run but needs a new carb, but I have a spare 32/36 weber for it and all you need is the adapter for it which is like $40 or so. I put a new fuel pump, and a distributor on it as well. Needs very little body work to make it perfect and has surface rust on the body. Also has a nice set of wheels on it. It is a 1.6 2TC with auto, and would prefer someone to pick it up with a trailer, or I can help someone with shipping if needed. Asking $600 with the carb.
    Also have a spare 4AGE short block with the AE86 intake manifold for rear wheel drive set up. I also got the wiring harness, afm, and I think I still have the computer for it as well. Asking $275 and I will not ship, buyer is responsible for pick up.
    I have also a spare 22R head from a 83 Celica, and upper intake manifold, and computer for it. Asking $150 for everything +shipping. Let me know at www.hybridcelica@msn.com or give me a call at 407-788-3703 or 407-312-1164 and ask for Danny and no calls after 10pm eastern time please, thanks.

Danny

Really need to get rid of all this stuff, anybody interested at all?

Comment

Working...
    X