No announcement yet.

Who's bustin out for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, dude you made me shoot coffee out my nose this morning! Hope you were able to enjoy the last "buffet".
    Heh, what do you mean Terry? No more buffett? I see....we should talk about that...I hope you have fun getting all that coffee out of your keyboard.

Hatebob - Is that your white 350Z, cause I'm interested in knowing more about what you have done and want to do with it...

Who the hell is as excited about next year as I am? F ucking sideways all day long. Man, I cant even wait till January 14th. See some of you this weekend.

Comment

Is it strictly for Comp teams and cars, cause I have a team thats active at some of the events and it's coverage for you.
      My Skyline powered Silvia conversion is there for ya if you need help in promo.

www.myspace.com/ojidrifter

Are any of th Oki boys from Team Hinga Okinawa. They have been there for quite some time and are family of mine....

Booney

Comment

I will be competing at the FD Qualifier n/a ka baby heh. I still have a lot of work to do to get ready though see you there!

Comment

Just looking for promising up and coming drivers, no one is set yet, but I'll decide first week of January when the second half of the shirts and hoodies get done and when the team shirts are ready.

Comment

Working...
          X