VIDEO: Smoke & Mirrors... Get hyped for Formula Drift Irwindale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Smoke & Mirrors... Get hyped for Formula Drift Irwindale

Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true...
    We present to you Smoke & Mirrors

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/15519951" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/15519951">Smoke & Mirrors Theatrical Trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/joshuaherron">Joshua Herron</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Jarod DeAnda, the voice of Formula Drift has always had a dream of being a professional drifter and after a freak occurrence, he switches lives with 2009 Formula Drift champion Chris Forsberg.

Hit with this “accident” Chris then realizes the final round of the 2010 FD season is just two months away, and he has no choice but to teach Jarod how to drift.

Chris and Jarod switch bodies entirely, but the two of them can see each other for who they really are. However, the rest of the world sees them as their “host” bodies.

drinknos.com
    keepdriftingfun.com
    jaroddeanda.com
    chrisforsberg.com

is that you doing the big bank?!!?!!

storyline is a little confusing, but looks like fun

Comment

Oh, my, god, this looks hilarious. It's a portion of "Talladega Nights" where Ricky Bobby looses himself and has to relearn meets "Vice Versa."

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        Oh, my, god, this looks hilarious. It's a portion of "Talladega Nights" where Ricky Bobby looses himself and has to relearn meets "Vice Versa."
        Exactly Justin ya got it...
        Blaze, you're a little confusing but I don't say anything, sorry we'll make Drift movies really remedial so you can understand them...
        Hahaha, see both ya at Irwindale, it's gonna be a doozie!

Comment

hahahahahaha I can't wait for this !!!! it looks soo funny!!! I have Faith in u J-rod! lol

Comment

storyline is a little confusing, but looks like fun
            What's a post without a complaint or critique from the all-mighty Blaze, J-Rod?

Comment

I honestly never seen talladega nights.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                I honestly never seen talladega nights.
                No biggie, you don't need to see Talladega Nights to understand, it's a fun video, deal with it, haha...

Why so Serious? Have you seen Batman? hahaha

Good times are gonna be had at Formula Drift Irwindale, can't wait!

Comment

Most American film doesn't interest me much

I watch alot of Korean, Japanese, and French cinema.

But anyways, my post wasn't meant to be a critique. Confusing isn't bad, y'all seen Inception right?

Comment

I like this vid. But, I think it should have been me switching places with Chris instead of jarod. I think my dreams are bigger then his ha ha. If you need extras let me know.

Comment

haha classic good stuff

Comment

Freaky Friday Drift lol

I think i know why blaze is confused! If chris switched bodies with u why does he have to learn to drift again? lol

Comment

Montage FTW

Please tell me that they're going to show this on the big screen at Irwindale this weekend.

I know this was a joke trailer but there is enough material in this thing to flesh out a 10 minute movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post

I think i know why blaze is confused! If chris switched bodies with u why does he have to learn to drift again? lol
                            Fo serious

Comment

Working...
                            X