ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daigo Saito Wins Formula D Malaysia (His First FD event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daigo Saito Wins Formula D Malaysia (His First FD event)

1st Saito
    2nd Kokae
    3rd Miki
    4th Rifat

Djan Ley wins the overall series (3 rounds)

I think Saito was in a aristo, someone please correct me if I'm wrong. (FD has him listed in a altezza)
    Last edited by Bebop; 12-19-2010, 02:36 PM.

Well If I had known he was entering that event he would have been my pick to win all along. The guy is amazing, I was watching him on the south course at the last matsuri and he is magical in a car.

Comment

So I guess that Take Over is in effect lol D1 was first in Malaysia but now FD has it lol YES!

Comment

FD been in southeast asia since like 2008?

I'm actually a bit more interested in the action in Asia then whats here in the states.

If I was a rookie with a newly acquired license, I would look at running in Asia more so then its domestic counterpart.
        Last edited by Bebop; 12-19-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
            FD been in southeast asia since like 2008?

I'm actually a bit more interested in the action in Asia then whats here in the states.

If I was a rookie with a newly acquired license, I would look at running in Asia more so then its domestic counterpart.
            Thats a pretty long commute, but I see what you are saying.

Comment

any clips yet?

Comment

You might be bummed then because we try to run the two series as similarly as possible.

That being said, the Asian drivers minus the Japanese vets are progressing as fast, if not faster than some of the US drivers in the same time frame. It is quite an amazing area and very refreshing to see the passion exhibited in the three events that we do there. Two of the three are on city tracks or streets so the energy is just amazing, very Long Beach-esque.

Great people, great places, great overall vibe.

Comment

coolness for the win.

Comment

Working...
                  X