No announcement yet.

Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will the schedule of events be posted?

thank you
    I'd say within the next week or so. Keep your eye out on the events page. We will also be releasing the drivers list as well shortly.

FD

Comment

• about how many Formula D Drivers will be running at the Long Beach Grand Prix this year?

thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by alex View Post
        about how many Formula D Drivers will be running at the Long Beach Grand Prix this year?

thank you!
        You mean for Team Drift?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyFD View Post
          You mean for Team Drift?
          yes, for the team drift,

thank you

Comment

• who do i ask for a media pass???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
              who do i ask for a media pass???
              http://formulad.com/contact/media-application.php

Comment

• thanx!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by alex View Post
                  about how many Formula D Drivers will be running at the Long Beach Grand Prix this year?
                  We typically have 15-18 drivers

by any chance are you guys going to make a dvd of the the whole 2007 season just like you did with 2005 complete season dvd?
                  You can't watch full episodes on our website starting this year 2005 is already up. No need for a DVD and it's free

Comment

• will Formula D drivers return to the Long Beach Grand Prix this year?
                    if so, same # of drivers as before?

Comment

• formula d is coming back to long beach according to the schedule...and # of drivers i imagine would be about the same or higher than last year?

Comment

• formula d is coming back to long beach according to the schedule...and # of drivers i imagine would be about the same or higher than last year?
                        If he is talking about the Grand Prix weekend, it will be team drift as usual. 15-18 cars. If he is talking about round 1 of the series the weekend prior, 40+ cars is expected.

Comment

• What ever happened to FD vs D1?

Comment

• What ever happened to FD vs D1?
                            What do you mean specifically? Not sure what you are referring to.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLaWk...eature=related this event.. I do believe that 2010 has came and gone ^.^

Comment

• Are you going to enforce the new Tire class rule at round 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X