No announcement yet.

Ask FORMULA D Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLaWk...eature=related this event.. I do believe that 2010 has came and gone ^.^
    I am not sure. You'd have to ask D1. Formula Drift is not affiliated with them.

Are you going to enforce the new Tire class rule at round 1?
    Yes

Comment

• which cars will be at the April 2nd tech day?

Comment

• Question

How does one acquire a media pass for one of your events?
        I will be taking a photography class in college and Im sure being able to get some up close and personal photos at formula D would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_butcher View Post
          How does one acquire a media pass for one of your events?
          I will be taking a photography class in college and Im sure being able to get some up close and personal photos at formula D would be great.

http://formulad.com/contact/media-application.php

- Submission of this form does not guarantee accreditation
          - All freelance photographers / videographers must be assigned by an approved media outlet
          - Media Applicants must be over the age of 18 at time of event
          - All must provide via EMAIL to john@theidagency.com a letter of intent directly from an editor including
          - the readership figures
          - amount of coverage to be given for event
          - expected print / online coverage date
          - editorial contact
          - Media credentials are reserved for media members only and your personal website will not be sufficient for approval
          - i.e. Facebook, Myspace, Personal Blog, and low traffic ranked sites.
          - Freelance photographers / videographers will be reviewed on a case by case basis
          - All photographers / videographers that are shooting for a company, sponsor, or team must provide a letter of intent directly from the
          company emailed to john@theidagency.com stating the following:
          - Explanation of usage for the photography / videography captured at the event
          - Event dates scheduled to attend
          - Statement from team resuming responsibility for assigned photographer / videographer for all actions on and off the track

- Team photographers may apply for a hard card by contacting john@theidagency.com

Comment

• Friday?

1. Why can't the events be Sat and Sun? It's tough to get a day off on working days... I wanna go both days so badly.

2. Can the autograph signing session be on Sat as well?

3. Any chance of you guys doing raffles for lucky winners to do a ride along?

4. FORMULA D ROCKS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR LONG BEACH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laotionracer101 View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLaWk...eature=related this event.. I do believe that 2010 has came and gone ^.^
              Dude that already happened...

Comment

• Another Question:

I have tickets to the Long beach event next week.

I was wondering if there is a seating chart?

I see one on ticket master.com but its not very descriptive just shows grand stands 16 and 18 but it doesn't even show where on the track they are located.

Where are grand stands 16/18/24/25 relative to the track? ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_butcher View Post
                  I have tickets to the Long beach event next week.

I was wondering if there is a seating chart?

I see one on ticket master.com but its not very descriptive just shows grand stands 16 and 18 but it doesn't even show where on the track they are located.

Where are grand stands 16/18/24/25 relative to the track? ?

Thanks.

Update From Formula Drift

"Grandstands 16 and 18 are right on the track.

24 and 25 are GA seats, not on sale until the better stands, 16,18 sell out"

Comment

• *knock knock*

Hey yo FD?

Those grandstands in the background....are those GA seats or do you need some sort of wristband or hard card to sit in them things?

Comment

• Is there as web page where the drivers/cars are listed with their weight/tire class?

Comment

• Is there as web page where the drivers/cars are listed with their weight/tire class?
                        No, but I do like the idea. I am not sure if drivers want that openly public, but I can sure look into it since you could just look at the sticker on their car to figure that out

Those grandstands in the background....are those GA seats or do you need some sort of wristband or hard card to sit in them things?
                        Sorry, late answer, but I believe the GP has those closed.

1. Why can't the events be Sat and Sun? It's tough to get a day off on working days... I wanna go both days so badly.
                        Friday/Sat are the best days for overall crowd. Sunday is not a great day for us historically.

Comment

• i got a question for you. If Xdc has another good turn out here at texas motor speedway, is there a way you might consider bringing fd back to texas? Texas has a huge drift scene in fact we throw more grass root and pro am events then any state atm, feel free to correct me if i am wrong. Now i know it did kinda bad when fd first started but now with the popularity yall have gained i think you would have a good turn out here in texas. So question being is there anyway you might expand into more rounds adding different states to your roster?

Comment

• i got a question for you. If Xdc has another good turn out here at texas motor speedway, is there a way you might consider bringing fd back to texas? Texas has a huge drift scene in fact we throw more grass root and pro am events then any state atm, feel free to correct me if i am wrong. Now i know it did kinda bad when fd first started but now with the popularity yall have gained i think you would have a good turn out here in texas. So question being is there anyway you might expand into more rounds adding different states to your roster?
                            We have been looking at Texas again for sometime. We left Texas because there were no or limited venues that had or have what we needed. TMS is a great facility and who knows, we might look there in the future. You may even see us there in a different capacity this year.

Comment

• I got one....Do you guys know what part of PBIR you are using for the FD course? Just curious? If the grid started right after turn 3 the drivers could get high speed entry down the straight into turn 4 and sweep with much smoke around turn 5!! Or maybe run the opposite direction would be cool (straight from 6 sweep around 5 and finish around 4) ..Hmmm Just sayin'
                              Last edited by stedriftward; 04-14-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Hey FD, I have no idea if you have seen some of the videos I have made for Puerto Rico, but I want to make a nice video for when you guys come to Atlanta, so is it necessary to get a media pass for ATL? I've seen a couple of pics and saw that you can get some pretty good angles in the public, but are there better spots for media?

Comment

Working...
                                X