RB20DET Engine Kits (For Sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you still have a rb20det?
    If so, how much more is shipping to Chicago, IL area?
    Also how much more for motor mounts?
    Are they warrantied at all?

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
    wut up!

$1300 free shipping in cali. or if you are close to sacramento.

eng
    harness
    tranny
    computer
    ingintor

call 325 669 9127

thanks
    david

hitandruncrew

Comment

I have two...count em'...two Rb20DET kits left.

1 Kit includes...

Engine w/turbo
      tranny
      Un cut harness/ ignitor
      ECU

price is
      $800 plus shipping...West coast $300 Midwest $400 East coast $600

the other kit includes...

Engine Recent rebuild with 1.2 mm Apexi headgasket, 440cc GTR injectors with GTR resistor, New R33 RB25 Turbo (ball bearing)
      Tranny with Nismo clutch
      Uncut Harness/ Ignitor
      HKS PFCON ECU with FCD

Price is $1400 obo

Comment

I am interested in the stock RB20det you have.
        What forms of payment do you take?
        How many miles on the motor?
        Do you also sell the engine mount kits for the s13?
        Lastly, what kind of warranty do you provide?

Comment

Also what year is it out of? I dont want the lower HP redtop.

Comment

They are both out of 1992 Skylines (not the redtops) with about 45,000 miles on the one and 15,000 on the more expensive set-up. I pulled them myself in Japan and brought them here with my SR20's. I gaurantee it to run and check out good with compression or I'll send you a full refund. I do not have any motor mounts but I can point you in the right direction if you need. I accept paypal, money order, but I would prefer it Western Union (faster for both of us). Let me know what is easiest for you and where you are located...Dave

Comment

Nevermind I know you are located near Chicago Ill...so shipping would be about $400-500.

Comment

hey dave call me up asap. i need the tracking number for my parts you sent out a week ago. delivery company seems to be lagging or something...i called you but got no answer and i really need those parts to get the sr i bought from you running.

-andrew
                650-892-5783

Comment

how much can you guys get a full CA18 swap for?

im only in berkeley so not too far and i can prolly pick up all the stuff

Comment

install questions

hey on that first kit for the rb20det, if I bought it what else would I need to install it into my 89 240sx? The same question goes for one of your sr20det engine. I'm woundering on both because my friend wants the sr20det. thanks for the answers.
                    Originally posted by HitAndRun
                    I have two...count em'...two Rb20DET kits left.

1 Kit includes...

Engine w/turbo
                    tranny
                    Un cut harness/ ignitor
                    ECU

price is
                    $800 plus shipping...West coast $300 Midwest $400 East coast $600

the other kit includes...

Engine Recent rebuild with 1.2 mm Apexi headgasket, 440cc GTR injectors with GTR resistor, New R33 RB25 Turbo (ball bearing)
                    Tranny with Nismo clutch
                    Uncut Harness/ Ignitor
                    HKS PFCON ECU with FCD

Price is $1400 obo

Comment

You'll need custom motormounts...most install shops can make them but you can also check out McKinney motorsports and you can see all of what is needed for the RB swap...I don't have any SR's left except one SR20DE RWD kit, and you don't need to buy anything extra (for the most part) to install into your 240sx...Let me know if you have anymore questions...dave

Comment

for rb20 install you would need the motor mounts, and electric fans because the shroud on the rb and ka are to big to fit,the engine is larger than the ka.

Comment

Originally posted by HitAndRun
                          You'll need custom motormounts...most install shops can make them but you can also check out McKinney motorsports and you can see all of what is needed for the RB swap...I don't have any SR's left except one SR20DE RWD kit, and you don't need to buy anything extra (for the most part) to install into your 240sx...Let me know if you have anymore questions...dave
                          thanks for the info. I see what my friend wants to do and get back with you on both engines. thanks again nathan

Comment

We missed eachother on friday, but shoot me an email at chi_boy_99@yahoo.com
                            Also give me your paypal account so I can send you the money for the rb20det.

Comment

Has anyone gotten the Engines from Dave?
                              I may be getting an RB soon and would like some feed back on Hit and run.

Comment

Originally posted by keith
                                Has anyone gotten the Engines from Dave?
                                I may be getting an RB soon and would like some feed back on Hit and run.

Sorry dude...Everything is sold.. except 1 RWD SR20DE set...How's that for feedback.. HIT AND RUN CREW

Comment

Working...
                                X