NEW SKYLINE GTR Spotted in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soultron View Post
    Boring, where the wing, body kit and neons? What are those 16s on there? Boo.
    It has a "wing"...and those are like 18 or 19 even 20 inch rims dumbass...geesh

Comment

Here is a new link on a short article about the new Skyline...

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-new...issan-skyline/

And here's some additional photos from the same winding road website:

Hope you like em...I just want to see these chicks without the bras.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter View Post
        It has a "wing"...and those are like 18 or 19 even 20 inch rims dumbass...geesh

Learn about humor. Try Wiki-pedia. It's on the internet, so you don't even have to get up from your PC.

Comment

well what sucks the most is,
          1. people like me can't afford it until about 10 years from now (or more...)
          2. it doesn't come out for another year
          3. it has a V6... so what if it's twin turbo? it's still a crappy V6... (and for those of you arguing about "but it's a 450HP V6!!!", so what... think of what they could've done with a V8... it doesn't take up that much room... my Camaro has a V8 and it's a small car... looka at how huge that GTR is...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon18525 View Post
            well what sucks the most is,
            1. people like me can't afford it until about 10 years from now (or more...)
            2. it doesn't come out for another year
            3. it has a V6... so what if it's twin turbo? it's still a crappy V6... (and for those of you arguing about "but it's a 450HP V6!!!", so what... think of what they could've done with a V8... it doesn't take up that much room... my Camaro has a V8 and it's a small car... looka at how huge that GTR is...)
            wow who invited this negative nancy? lol, i do agree with his point that a V8 would be nice, but saying his camaro is small? eh i dunno bout that. now a cappuciuno is small

Comment

I dunno, a DOHC V6 with modern day technology and twin turbos is a far cry from a crappy V6. The Chevy vortec V6 from 95 makes as much HP as the 305 SBC from 87 and I think it has more torque.

Comment

I like N/A so the AMG V12 thats in the Pagani Zonda F is what we should settle for...

Comment

ok seriously tho guys, im still putting it out there that camaros are not small. maybe the very old models compared to other muscle cars but im guessin he has one of those mid 90's models and ive known a few people with them and there massive for cars. plus i think he made that account just to post that he thinks domestics are better then imports.

Comment

Domestics are better than imports...
                    what's your point?

Comment

You people just nascar'd this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mute View Post
                        You people just nascar'd this thread.
                        ha ha ha ha oh man that is going in my sig

Comment

heres a link to some pics taken of the GT-R in Arizona
                          http://www.motorauthority.com/news/c...-skyline-gt-r/

Comment

Good link. Lets see if someone can find photos without the underwear.

Comment

either road and track or some other mag had a good rendering of what it looks like without the covering. i want to see what the interiors going to look like.

Comment

As displeased as I am with the design, I think it will look hot in black.

Comment

Working...
                                X