Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is The Drift Zone?

I miss those guys.

I was thinking the same thing. They posted a lot of updates on their blog from this past weekend, but nothing in regards to the podcast.

Comment

I def. feel you on that one. The off season has sucked without them doing a podcast. During the year they were my source for information and continued enthusiasm for the sport. From what their blog says, they are going to have a podcast up for this thursday. They say it'll be complete coverage on Long Beach and im sure new news on all the teams, drivers, and cars.

-Cameron

Comment

I saw the crew wandering around the pits and filming on track at LB Round1. They're still around.

Comment

Didnt this happend a long time ago???

Formula D and Wrecked Magazine Partner Up!

Comment

There's a great vid by one of FD's other media partners, RiceboyTV.

Go to http://www.riceboytv.com/

Click on the All Access tab in the upper right corner. It will take you to an AEM add, but at the bottom right corner of the screen is a link that says "continue to channel" Click on that and it will take you to a full break down of the day's event, including a really well done vid.

That's good that The Drift Zone will be back. I need my weekly dose of drift action.

Comment

Working...
            X