help with exterior mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with exterior mods

hey im thinking about doin some body work to my s14 240sx. anyone know of something that looks good but isnt ricey. i kinda like the s14.5 conversion but the pics i found of them seems to have more than just the front bumper and fenders but i can find any of the parts other than those. can someone help m out oh yeah and the hood

Originally posted by mach10 View Post
    hey im thinking about doin some body work to my s14 240sx. anyone know of something that looks good but isnt ricey. i kinda like the s14.5 conversion but the pics i found of them seems to have more than just the front bumper and fenders but i can find any of the parts other than those. can someone help m out oh yeah and the hood
    Origin-lab has a great exterior mod selection, but it won't kill you pockets. They also look extremely good IMO. So you should check them out.

Comment

If you dont care to spend 3-4000$ then a full fiberglass widow wide body kit would be the baddest on a 240.....Depends how low the car is.....and if you have wide low-profiles on it....a stock width set of rims will make a widow kit look cheap!

Comment

Working...
      X