ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Tein HE's for S14 practically brand new!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tein HE's for S14 practically brand new!!!!

ITEM: Tein HE's

DESCRIPTION: Full setup Tein HE's for an S14, practically brand new. I have only had them installed for a little over 1 week and I've driven less than 150 miles on them. Includes all 4 coilovers assembled and mesured out for a 25" ride height (fender to ground), complete with upper pillowball mounts, 2 spanner wrenches, 1 damper adjust wrench, and installation/users manual. I'm selling because I've decided to go to a different setup. The condition is 99.9% flawless - the only thing to show that they have been used is some scuffing on the upper part of the pillowball mounts where they touch the shock towers, but hey - that happens anyways, and you can't even see the scuffs once installed.

NEW PRICES:
    $1050 cash (local only)
    $1100 money order shipped to lower 48 states
    $1130 Paypal shipped to lower 48 states
    $5000 personal check or other (in other words, NO LOL)

SHIPPING: Local pickup available, or I'll ship to lower 48 states upon FULL payment

PICTURES: They pretty much still look like this

CONTACT INFORMATION: email at itsRaine@hotmail.com or send me a PM with your cell # if you have any questions

BEST CONTACT METHOD: email

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, Paypal, or Money order ONLY. Cash only for local... optional $100 for shipping insurance (you know how much these things are worth)
    Last edited by l2aine; 06-20-2004, 03:19 PM.

$1130 Paypal and I'll pay shipping? ($30 to cover the Paypal charge, and I can ship out ASAP)

PM or email me and let me know

Comment

new prices (see first post)

Comment

Working...
      X