Bubble Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

Done. I've placed an order fora tall pink bubble knob.

Anyone else?

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by phrozen
        Chas when they come in i would like to buy a few maybe even 5 or 10 to help you sell them =D. When they come in post some pics of the different colors and sizes and stuff.

PM me or email me @ hawaiianesee@aol.com

Thanks
        -Jason
        for sure. Still havent gotten word on them yet. We will see.

Comment

any word i cant find them anywhere

Comment

you guys could someone post a pic of these spin turn knobs for me.

Comment

I'm def still interested. Sign me up for a short blue one. hit me up @ hotmale_azn@hotmail.com. Thanks guys for all your hard work and hours of stressin over this!

Comment

this would be a good alternative to my ATC knob...keep me posted drift_mr2@hotmail.com.

Comment

!

keep the thread aliveeee...........
                  yea i want 1 too u guys tell when u do finaly get it, prob the time i get a job and fix my car so how convineint

Comment

re

I'm working on getting a few of these shift knobs. I can get them no problem, but im having problem getting them CHEAP.

I should have a few coming in a month from now (fingers crossed).

Comment

i want one man hook me up

Comment

Does that mean my order still hasn't gone through?

Comment

Hey prodigy. I might not be able to get the knob that you requested. The current prices are too high. I'm hopefully going to get a batch of different color / size shift knobs very soon (for a reasonable price of course).

When I do, I'll PM you because you obviously have first dibs. And then I'll send out a PM to everyone else who showed interest.

Btw, what car do you drive? a 240sx? I was doing some research and found out that different manufacturers have different thread sizes for their knobs. But then again, I'm using a Mazda knob on my AE86 and it fits OK.

Comment

yeah varieta mine would be for an ae86.let me know when they are available

Comment

Yes, it will be for a 240sx. Thanks, I don't have a huge rush for it, but I am glad I am still first in line.

Comment

OK, sounds good. I'll keep everyone posted..

Comment

Working...
                                X