No announcement yet.

does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that you even associate with that tool has me losing respect.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
      I hope your serious. That would help so many drivers and teams.

I'm going try my best at making it to thunderhill. Thats my favorite drift track. Being able to drift from turn 2 all the way threw 6 is just the most epic mile of driftable track around.
      I promise you that we are serious about this and getting the right people involved to make it happen. There will be hidden agendas in the business plan just like any other league but I am gonna make sure there are no hidden agendas in who makes top 16 or how it is judged. Remember when that dumb idea came "WDC' and there was talk of a drifters/drivers union? Well that is step one, to making a fairly based drift series. I want the drivers to run their own series and let the marketing team, lawyers and other white collars handle how the series makes a profit.

Damn Alex, I am really excited to drift thunderhill, raced 25 hours of thunderhill years back and it has been a dream of mine to drift full course thunderhill. Hopefully you make it out, we were on highway 9 in santa cruz yesterday and I actually was talking about you to Ruth. The hardest thing about doing all this is finding the people who have the balls to stand up for what they believe in. You need a place to stay? We just a got a 5 bedroom house in Tahoe and sure we could set aside a room for you. Trying to get Mad Mike to come up to Thunderhill event along with some other people involved with us to see what real high speed drifting is all about.

Comment

Is it safe to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........
        Last edited by OldSkool510; 07-07-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
          Is it same to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........

Uhh, wasn't the Avengers the guys who were fighting against Al Capone and his gang... or am I thinking of the "Untouchables." Or was it both... @_@ Sorry, morning rush has my brain a little worn out right now.

Comment

The thunderhill event is not put on by drift avengers. www.thunderdrift.com. Heard it got moved to tuesday instead of monday. I was planning on going there (cause i love that track) and had no idea who would be there.
            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

dude... can you guys all just stfu already? reading posts with jbizzle's terrible spelling makes my brain want to take a crap and die.

Comment

If the drift avengers really want to help the drift community, then maybe they should start their own events with prize money for showing up. Keep saying you want to help the little guys, the best way for them to step up to the big guys would be the money it takes to do it.

Imagine an event that all of top 16 made enough that it not only payed for the weekend but also helped fund your team and the progress of your car. Say 10k per team that makes top 16. 5k for those that make top 32. I'm sure you could have everyone run a DA sticker. Irwindale would probably be the first place I'd suggest. Maybe to a concert on the infield after the event to help offset the costs of said event.

HA! WORD? do you think that this event series would be legit in the eyes of everyone who has been reading these posts by the drift avengers?

this would be what would happen. Drift Avengers starts a series, all fans are now a part of Drift Avengers from there they will start a small colony in northern Utah. This community will grow to the tens of millions and will not only take over the drifting community but the whole world. The world will unite as one and the Earth will no longer be called Earth but "Drift Avengerstopia".

With all the claim that drift avengers is making, all the things i have just said is probably not too farfetched.

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                  Even you got to get on here and direspect me, I do not think I am better than people and don't know why you have pegged me to be some sort of cocky guy. All I ever wanted from the start was to be accepted. I personally have coached Brian Vickers, your pole sitter at nascar cup race this year as well as special forces goverment services. Have beaten some of biggest names in the world and been beaten by no name guys with heart.

Maybe I am not good enough for professional drifting. I tried but obviously the world has told me different. If I were to give up on dreams of being a professional race car driver then I might as well die, because I will be dead inside. So, gonna continue to race cars and drift because it is what I love to do. The main reason I like the sport is the danger and high speeds so I am gonna focus towards that.
                  I don't see where I have disrespected you in any of my posts. I never said you were better or worse than anyone in this community. Wow...you kinda went off on a tangent on your own here.

...danger and high speeds. be a stuntman!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    Is it safe to assume that Mr. Alex Pfeiffer will be the next Drift Avenger? Will the team costume fabricator be on hand in Thunderhill to fit Alex for his Drift Avenger cape and leotards? Stay tuned folks.........

Actually I am just looking for a friend who still is wiling to be one dispite everything that has happened. Since Ruth has begun this post, she and I both have been getting emails from drivers and people in america, europe and other countries telling us there are people behind what we are trying to do. You guys can continue to act like children on here but at this point all the people that are tuning in are making there own take on what is happening and just like you say we represent drifting, you do as well and your posts just make drifters look like children who think they know something because they read posts on the internet. There is a bigger picture beyond drifting.com, D1, FD and the voices we all make on here are heard around the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by NNog View Post
                      dude... can you guys all just stfu already? reading posts with jbizzle's terrible spelling makes my brain want to take a crap and die.
                      Sorry man, I actually moved out of the house when I was 15 years old and dropped out of highschool so I could get a job and pay my own bills. I try my best to spell correctly and the more I do this, the better I will get.

Comment

Comment

The thunderhill event is not put on by drift avengers. www.thunderdrift.com. Heard it got moved to tuesday instead of monday. I was planning on going there (cause i love that track) and had no idea who would be there.
                          Yeah, I do not want to screw up anyone from going to event. Please understand the guys putting this event on are grassroots nor-cal drifters and they have been running events at thunderhill for years. Only reason we are attending is because it is gonna be the sickest event of the year for true high speed road course drifting. I have asked Ruth to go and eventhough it is not some big exposure event, she is happy to give me the chance to have a day of fun.

Bizzle face coming out in full effect and cannot wait!

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                            I don't see where I have disrespected you in any of my posts. I never said you were better or worse than anyone in this community. Wow...you kinda went off on a tangent on your own here.

...danger and high speeds. be a stuntman!
                            I prefer the word, daredevil......
                            not really the stuntman type.

Although we are going to be doing stuntwork in Shanghai, China this year for one of Ruth's movies she is producing. Just not into following rules and guys like Samuel, Rhys and Tanner are much better representation of what a stunt driver should be. It will be fun doing stunt work on movie though and I cannot wait to see how crazy we can get how badly we can fcuk some cars up. Last time I worked with the director that is doing this movie he almost got arrested, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                              Here is the reason Forrest wanks, his good friend Josh Herron actually thru him under the bus and exposed him. Forrest, how dare you put us all out in the open during a phone conversation to a whole party! You have no idea what respect truly is and you don't know how hard I always tried to get your back.

Now that YOU have made Ruth out as some kind monster, I am going to publicly come out about why Forrest Wang was released and asked to leave the drift avengers. Forrest was subjected to being in the daily life of Ruth in business and family life. He was asked to be apart of this business and family because we believed he had what it takes to be a superstar. He was given free food, free place to live as well extra bonus ammenties that come with Ruth's life. We have a music studio being run out of the house, as well as the drift/race team. Ruth was raised in Manhattan and to be able to keep up with her takes a certain kind of snap to be able to succeed.

When he first moved in he had his mini bikes and I would never let anyone ride them without asking. Dean asked him to ride his mini bike and he said yes it was cool. We ended up buying Dean his own bike and one day after Forrest got in a dispute with Ruth because he really did not have any interest in working on her subaru, he rode off with his friend Cj and rode Dean's bike into the canyon without asking him. Dean and Ruth both have nice things and if you ask them, they can be very understanding but when you just take something it really is disrespectful towards them both.

Then, we are scheduled to do a drift demo in Reno for extreme autofest and the day before the event Forrest tells me he is not sure about event. In his heart Ruth and I knew he wanted to go Las vegas, so we canceled Reno and decided to let him play in Vegas drift event instead. Ruth gave Forrest 200 dollars and right before he left, we told him we had a meeting with Adam Andretti and we need him for meeting at 2pm. So sunday afternoon rolls around and low and behold no Forrest. We call him and find he decided to stay at a party and blow off meeting. Well, Ruth was very upset and for good reason.

Ruth is trying to do something bigger than any of your small minded thoughts could imagine. It takes someone who has vision and is extremely out of the box to do it and I am proud to say she is my friend. Are lives are not just about winning a race or banging some chick, fast and the furious is not what represents drifting to me. Our team represents living a daily life dedicated to fixing what is broken in society and removing the cancer that tries to rule the earth in alot of areas including the media. That is one of our mottos and drifting is one of the outlets including, motorsports, music and embedding a free spirited but sharp attitude towards life.

Forrest just so you know, you are a good kid in your own right but you still have alot to learn about being a true champion. Moto GP race was so freakin amazing and you should have been there. I do not know why you couldn't enjoy yourself in enviroment, Ruth is such a giving person and such an adventurist. Why wouldn't you give her more respect then that? I guess because you just don't care. Thats what everyone at the house felt including Mr. Mad Mike. Forrest you will be able to make something out of D1, I never doubted you and can see what a winner you can be. You doubt me and I am here to tell you Forrest, we are gonna do what we said we are gonna do and you are gonna miss out. D1 is who you have jumped into bed with now and although there bed may seem like an easier path, the outcome will not be nearly as satisfying as you may think. I really had your back and you questioned it for some reason Forrest. You are a back stabber and your friend Josh is an idiot for throwing you under the bus and telling us you let everyone at party hear our phone conversation.

You wonder why people get angry and want hurt people?!

wow. you people seriously need to get a life. Forrest can actually DRIFT and has TALENT, not the kind that is bought with money, but something he can do and you can't. So its awesome that he left this bullsh*t team. James, you never made top 16 in Formula D, and if you did half way good, its only cause there were no top guns like there is today. Im pretty sure thats why you fell flat on your face last year. You all are a bunch of drama queens, and its so funny to see the cliche of money cant buy you happiness. Seriously, run off to Europe and "drift" over there, get out of here, oh wait, you were suspended, thats right.... and im guessing Ruth is flipping the 10G fine, huh? JUST LEAVE ALREADY! you have no talent in driving, just do us all a favor and give it up already. ^^^ that up there isnt professional at all, and thinking you are going to win in the internet is funny. how bout grow a pair, let 'em drop, and apologize, and get out of drifting, seriously, JUST STOP!

Comment

drama drama drama. we all know james cant drive, and the drift avengers are a piece of crap. we shouldn't keep responding to their ridiculous posts, its like a two year old that wants attention, you just have to ignore them and they stfu already. i doubt anything spectacular is ever gonna come from this sh*t. why dont you drift avengers just kick it at your malibu barbie house and just get out of drifting? you all are annoying to everyone, and i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver

Comment

Working...
                                X