96' 240 ; Full System or a Muffler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96' 240 ; Full System or a Muffler?

I just bought a 96' 240 and I am in the market for a new exhaust system...should I go all the way with a full system or just buy a muffler? And if I do go with a full system I want to run a header..but I am having a time trying to find one. And what would anyone suggest for a intake?? It's not that i am just clueless...I just want to know what everyonre else would recomend before I went and made my purchase....THANK YOU

hmm

well i sugest cat back or full don't just buy the tip it doesn't help power just sound... brand wise there are so many HKS,URAS,TANABE,JIC,ETC WTC the list goes on and on its personal preference really hope i helped a lil

Comment

Yea anything thrown my way is helpful... but I was looking at the 5Zigen Miricle Fireball full system but I heard that it was waaaay to loud on N/A cars...and no one wants to sound like a sewing machine going down the road....

Comment

Ive heard that the RSR exmag gt2 sounds really nice on the KA. A full cat system will set u back a neat $589 bucks. If you ask me, its a nice looking exhaust too. For more info visit http://www.rs-r.com/products/exhaust/gt2.php theres even pics.

Comment

It is a really good looking exhaust....and I am very surprised of the price too!! Because everywhere I look the prices on the R*SR systems are waaay to high

Comment

get the blitz tt. it's alot better with the build quality than the rsr. It's also mui quiet. Personally I've got a 5zigen Proracer III A-spec and it's an awesome exhaust. Meets jasma 2 spec at lower than 92db. Might want to give that some consideration. If you're looking for performance though, get the catback. Mufflers don't do jack for performance and just attract the pigs. If you're gonna draw in the pigs, might as well have some fun while you're at it. lol

Comment

I was looking at the 5Zigen Miracle Fireball system. But I never really considered a Blitz system...I always thought they were waaay too $$$...at least all the places I looked.

Comment

I think my buddy steven got his realize for 500. That's pretty cheap considering it's got the Blitz name which carries a premium and it's super quiet with the 80mm. I'll ask him next time I see him where he got it if you want.

Comment

ever think of apexi they have resonabley good prices....and there hella good....i got a sr apexi full exaust which i think they dont make anymore but has super great sound...nice and deep...and gives u plenty of good extra power...if u want a intake u try looking at signal auto theyll make like a custom one for u if u wana spend a lota money..Lol

Comment

Try the GP Sports Spec D Pro or Spec II Pro models

nice looking on the outside, Quietness and Power on the inside

Comment

After looking around for a while I stumbled upon the APEXi gt spec system....is this a good system?

Comment

the apex gt is a sweet system....but isnt it illegal on the streets i think its for only legal on the track....?!?

Comment

gt spec

the gt spec system is illegal if u liv in cali. :shakes fist: damn that 95db law!!! other than that i believe it is legal

Comment

I don't think that db law is thatstrict down here ( I live in alabama) man....we don't even have catalyst laws. so is it fine for me to run a system with out a cat....

Comment

Working...
                            X