No announcement yet.

CHRIS FORSBERG's Last Season with Falken Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubt that chris will have all the support he needs to do great next seaon.

Im not worried about it. I would put my money on him winning some rounds in 07

Comment

Guys, Octagon is not pointing the finger at Chris in fun or trying to make him look bad, if you read the post it's more in making fun of sponsors. Chris is a fantastic driver, a hell of a personality and a force in the Drifting community like very few others. Unfortunately he suffers from what many other drivers in the indrustry suffer from, sponsers lack of perception when it comes to anything but numbers.

Someone brought up Nomuken, He's been a staple in the Japanese Drifting community for years and this is not Japan, this is America and the dollar reigns king here. So looking at last year, yes Chris fell off his game but not because his driving was bad. He had a new car and fought with that all season. Does that mean Chris isn't a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing phenomenal driver? Nope. Does that mean he won't fly back in like a tattooed Superman and clean house again? Nope. It just means he had a down season. And in a sport that is only 4 seasons old, people with money get a little antsy and make wrong decisions at the first sign of anything but perfection.

I think it's a great idea and think that it will propel Chris to new levels. He will be hungry again like he was at the beginning and will roll out there DA style and rock some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like gangbusters. With the way Drifting is growing, he will pick up sponsors very quickly and be back on top in no time. Rock on Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth View Post
        So looking at last year, yes Chris fell off his game but not because his driving was bad. He had a new car and fought with that all season. Does that mean Chris isn't a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing phenomenal driver? Nope. Does that mean he won't fly back in like a tattooed Superman and clean house again? Nope. It just means he had a down season.
        Well said Ghost of Duluth!

Chris’s 2006 season could be viewed as “Bad Driving” but the truth of the matter is he was Building/Testing/Tuning a brand new concept while competing in FD! He was not lucky enough to build up a Drift Car on the side and compete in his proven S15 like Rhys or Sam did.

So don't knock the kid for trying..

Comment

Welll im gonna go with chris smoking up spme cooper tires next year but thats my speculation(TA and Hampssa(ryan tureck) already ride on cooper tires) but thats just me and i cant wait to see chris get back to form next year i really hope all the DA guy have another great year........and anyone who even thinks chris didnt do well this year for his sponsors are nuts ive seen Chris in more Ads and features than ever before. So dont blame his driving sometimes its just better to move on and start new relationships.

Comment

I agree. Chris and all the other members of DA are top notch. Drifting in America as a sport wouldn't be half the sport it is without them. From JR's whild, hard charging style and patience with any and al questions to Chris's proven consistency to Hamptons outrageous choice of vehicles to Angelo's wildness and to all the boys that braved the panties at Formula D Atlanta I say.
            Salute, you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing pimps!!!!!
            You guys dominate and make Drifting the fun sport that it is. Rock on.

Thats what I think!!!
            Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 12-03-2006, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Wasn't the Z not even ready for competition when the season started? So its not like hes had hours and hours to test and tune in it. I never liked that SEARS paint and graphics anyway... Chris is gunna pull through in the clutch with something balla and kill in 07.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger View Post
                Wasn't the Z not even ready for competition when the season started? So its not like hes had hours and hours to test and tune in it. I never liked that SEARS paint and graphics anyway... Chris is gunna pull through in the clutch with something balla and kill in 07.
                Correct. The SR car was driven both at Long Beach at the start of the season and at Sonoma as well.

Comment

Chris is Jesus.

I think the new car should have some graphics of Freddy Mercury in a Tom Sellack (spelling is wrong I bet) wardrobe.
                  hahah

Comment

What ever happened, I wish you the best of luck next year and the years following.

.....I'm Looking forward to seeing that Z out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                      Chris is Jesus.

I think the new car should have some graphics of Freddy Mercury in a Tom Sellack (spelling is wrong I bet) wardrobe.
                      hahah

freddie mercury ftw

Comment

Chris is Jesus.

hahah
                        If only your dream world were reality, utopia I tell you, utopia.

Comment

Yeah but it IS reality.
                          He was at the bar doing karaoke.
                          ask Chris...

Comment

Did you see Freddie at the North Hollywood bar you hang out at, BH?

Comment

Yeah but it IS reality.
                              He was at the bar doing karaoke.
                              ask Chris...
                              Damm I need to be in Cali

Comment

It was in Cyprus or something.

Pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X