This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohtagerbilhero View Post
    no, no, Naoki, she's got the formula, and it's rock solid.

Step 1: Get the Respect / Street Cred (try racing for pinks, like Brian Spilner)
    Step 2: Maintain Integrity / Don't do nudes
    Step 3: Get the Funds / from Foreign Investors
    Step 4: ?????
    Step 5: Profit / Prodrift

Did i get that right? Am i a professional now? Must my time be paid for?

---------------------------

The way I see it, beyond all that licensing and certification BS, is that the drivers ultimately determine whether a series is truly a Pro series.

If all of Formula D's drivers dropped out, and were replaced with Driftgirl and the rest of the internet armada, would you still be able to consider it a Pro Drift series?

While there are probably other factors involved, it's first and foremost dependent on the level of the drivers involved, and the standards that maintain that level.
    I though that it was:

step 1: Steal Underwear
    step 2: ???
    step 3: Mad skillz pro drifter for teh winz!!

Am I wrong???

Comment

Originally posted by s13SRmadness View Post
      lol, i know you are "driftgirl" from the nw and ive seen pics of your sc
      what i know more are the jokes about you and your zt nickname "chewbacca"
      youre infamous for being a poser, not famous for drifting or promoting cars.
      youre being silly and naive if you think theyre the same thing...
      whatever.
      make some money, cool.
      drop the "drift" image though. it's silly.
      ohh, you do know?
      Im not Famous for anything. Im known for building a car thats been in the media around the world. I'll be known for the other ones im building. The companies I run (past and present) and when I compete, I'll be known for that.

Go make money? thats a joke righ I assume

I dont have an image to maintain. People love what I do and hate it as well. I wont dissapoint either side.

"DriftGirl" is a online name,nothing more. Id call myself "S13 Girl" because I love those cars...but that name was taken at the time.

Now, If youve elevated me to some Iconic status because of a screen name I use, then you're a bigger groupie than your signature implies

Comment

groupie?
        i know half the DA guys, i'm no groupie.
        good luck in 2 years when you start competing, ok?
        and i did not elevate you to some "iconic" status.
        i'm saying i dont $hit about you other than your screen name and that youre often a punching bag for people since you do not actually drive and love to run your mouth.
        how you manage to infer all sorts of crazy things i'm not saying is beyond me.

Comment

Ahhh USA, never ceases to amaze me.
          or let me down.

Comment

I'm Potatoes O'f**king Brien and I invented this drifter sh*t.
            I <3 Potatoes O' F**king Brien

Comment

i like soup plantation

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949 View Post
                Isn't it ironic?
                It's like ten-thousand spoons when all you need is a knife...

Comment

Just curious, what are the businesses that you run? Is your parts business:
                  Preferred Image Motoring Products, a cheesy acronmyn made from the word PIMP?

I've been in the industry for over 8 years now, i know who the consultants are in this industry and i've never heard your name spoken from any company.

I'm just curious, who are these companies that you consult for and what company do you associate with that makes performance parts (it sure ain't Falken)? Just the facts please without the hot air.

Comment

LoL!! How am I hostile? He'sthe one calling me out of my name I havent done that to anyone, because its not that serious to me. 99% will never say anything in person, so we can all be tough guys with the girl on the board. LoL!!

He said he's been reading about me for years. Youre telling me there are drifting events in MY area,so u know where I live, know my cars....

But you dont know who I am? OK
                    Calling you out of your name? ....i have no idea what that even means.

I never said i've been reading about you for years. You're just an attention whore who likes to misquote people and direct the subject of conversation to yourself.

If you WEREN'T an attention whore, your name wouldn't have "girl" in it. There'd be no mention of your sex anywhere in your posts.

Nobody asked what you do for a living. Nobody asked how many cars you have. Nobody cares.

You're dense, you talk too much, and you don't drive nearly as big as you talk.

If you want to contest this, quit posting on internet forums, quit acting like your vagina makes you special, and start driving.

I'm an unemployed 25 year old living with my dad. I barely graduated art school, and I've got about 500 bucks in my bank account. My corolla runs on borrowed parts, and I've crashed it 15 times.

and the day you can drive as well as I do, you can start talking sh*t.

until then, do yourself a favor and keep quiet.

Comment

Formula for chewie thread:

1. Someone asks a reasonable question
                      2. Bunch of people respond with decent info and moderate debate
                      3. Chewie goes RAAAAROORRRARR, shits in a bowl, presents to forum.
                      4. Knowledgable member of forum (and usually a ZT represenative) call out hairy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* bowl.
                      5. Chewie says "You're only calling out my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* bowl cause you're infatuated with me".
                      6. Retort, with heavy load of wel-thought out insults.
                      7. "You're only calling me names cause you're infatuated with me."
                      8. Retort, insults, now other members of forum responding. Usually mention of lack of footage / witness accounts of Chewie actually driving a car/Millenium Falcon.
                      9. Fanboy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored* members defending Chewie
                      10. "Funny you know who I AM, but I don't know who YOU are" -Chewie.
                      11. Thread locked, deleted, members banned, Chewie remains.

Everyone knows who she is, because everyone *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hates her.
                      She doesn't know who anyone is, because she's a self centered, ignorant, attention whore.

Lance is my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing hero.
                      Quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
                        It's like ten-thousand spoons when all you need is a knife...
                        if you worked at soup plantation, 10,000 spoons would make you head master soup maker.... or something like that!

Comment

+1 for "drift"girl to shut up

Nobody cares how many cars you've had, how big your house is, or what you've done

pretty much the only thing people want from you is silence, and you're too dumb to pick up on that, seeing as how you're the biggest joke in drifting

Comment

I love you lance!

Comment

wow... so this is the infamous chewbacca Ive been hearing about for years lol

Comment

Working...
                              X