Drift Atlanta Backwards Entries , Message to the Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Atlanta Backwards Entries , Message to the Drivers

Last year, we the fans were treated to some bad a#@, balls out, backwards entries into turn one by a few drivers.

Conrad Grunewald
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHexHoYGATs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Essa
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AIW7OooZKEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And of course the legend

Tanner Foust
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v_KFHUD0D0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This year, 2011 Drift Atlanta we want to see every last top 32 driver trying to top that.

Pass it on!
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 04-10-2011, 11:03 PM.

I like how u aranged the videos from "Good" to "Holy S#!+ did he just do that"! haha we should get fans to bring posters saying "Sick entry please!" or something like that!

Comment

Wow tanner killed it for sure

Comment

I want to hear from some FD drivers.

Comment

I dont know. Looking at those vids, most of them are pretty far off line in order to do that. If the judges say the line doesnt matter then yeah why not push it a bit but we only have 2 laps to qualify so dont expect everyone to get crazy.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
            I dont know. Looking at those vids, most of them are pretty far off line in order to do that. If the judges say the line doesnt matter then yeah why not push it a bit but we only have 2 laps to qualify so dont expect everyone to get crazy.
            Essa was definately on line and Tanner qualified first with that run.

Come on Alex. Get crazy for us man.

Comment

I rather go crazy and loose then not go crazy and still loose.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
                Agreed. I don't know how Tanner wasn't docked on /line/ enough to not give 1st.

Comment

Well, im going to try and do a crazier entry than last year. Faster, more angle and more smoke! I might not be tight on the first clip, but ill give that up for a backwards entry, that is, if i can do it in the new Z4... I will try!

Michael Essa

Comment

Originally posted by techtrix View Post
                    Well, im going to try and do a crazier entry than last year. Faster, more angle and more smoke! I might not be tight on the first clip, but ill give that up for a backwards entry, that is, if i can do it in the new Z4... I will try!

Michael Essa
                    A freaking hero!

Comment

Michael Essa
                      yeah!!!!!!!

Comment

Michael Essa
                        GL, not to say it isnt exciting and awesome, but sometimes being in the show is better than watching. I'm sure any competitor agrees that they hate to watch when they could be driving. 32nd place is far better than 33rd on Friday.

I'll be watching from the stands after I drive in ProAm

Comment

That's three drivers. Anyone else, please chime in. I'd like to hear what you competitors think.

Comment

Dang, now I see why some of my friends call this Formula P

+1 to the drivers who are down to give a show and remember people spend their hard earned money to see them compete. Make a fan please a sponsor, don't just squat on a slot on the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                              Dang, now I see why some of my friends call this Formula P

+1 to the drivers who are down to give a show and remember people spend their hard earned money to see them compete. Make a fan please a sponsor, don't just squat on a slot on the bracket.
                              its easy to say from the stands.

Comment

Working...
                              X