No announcement yet.

whos ever hit up the touge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup..that was pretty funny, I liked how he talked about his engine and all..pretty cool

Comment

wows

dori star... what region u driving in? the spot that used to be the normal spot is not available at the moment if we are in the same general are. and who was telling someone that dave scholz was a good reference for ff drift? he sold his car by the way hehe. ever seen him on video trying to drift that piece? ever seen his arse up at touge? i have and i hope it was the last time. he caused more problems there than there were corners on the damned mountain... well, not going there, dun wanna set this board on fire. just my 2 cents or so. FF dorifto is pretty much toast incase you weren't paying attention. it's all fun at like 80 when it is raining out and yanking the hell outta the brake and spinning that mess around 50 times in a parking lot, but have fun hanging with the FR guys. it's all good, as long as you are having fun. that is what this stuff is all about anyway

Comment

hahaha,

Amen bro...

Comment

We only have one place like that in Hawaii. Its a 2 lane mountain road called Tantalus or Round Top Drive. Wall or trees on one side, guadrail or long drop on the other side. People have died trying to do crazy stuff up there. There is a dark side and a light side, and we have names for alot of the mean turns to drift. The bad part is the road goes through a residential area and the people who live there get pissed off. So the police pretty much own the mountain, doing patrols and sometimes roadblocks. Still, some people go up there to drift. They like to chance it (all drifters have a little bit of that in them). There is a video out called 808Speed Volume 1 that shows some clips of people drifting turns @ Tantalus.

Comment

touge

i went on a touge run like 2 days ago with my friend dori star we went up this sick mountain and it was sooooooooo f***en huge. the mountain was called turnbull. do you remember dori star we hit that like a champ. true story after i was done my back pasenger tire was soooooo chiped up because it was hitting the fender wall. that is what smelt like rubber. when i got home i was sooooo mad.

the end

Comment

shut up

shut up you spracky *Censored**Censored**Censored* monkey and take your riddilyn NOW
              your not in so cal drifters and youll never be...for petes sake, you drive a ff focus! wtf? hahah, josh said hi and only the both of us are so cal driftkings not you or ff matt HAHAHA !
              so dont try and dont talk
              you only went to turnbull once and thats because you made a wrong turn LOL!
              stay sideways (and not by locking the E brake )
              and remember when you called turnbull TURNABLE HAHAHA

Comment

dont hit curbs

i might not have enough power to dift but at least i can control it able tree,suv,curb

Comment

hahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaahha.... ........

Comment

Working...
                  X