Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Swedish Flick!

The Swedish Flick
    1: Approach the corner with your car postioned in the middle of the track.

2: Make sure your going just a tiny bit too quick for the corner.

3: As you come to the usual racing line turn in point turn the wheel very quickly to the outside of the corner.

4: Then just as quickly turn it towards the apex of the corner, this will flick the back end out.

5: At the same time as turning towards the apex give it plenty of throttle.

6: You are now drifting (or like me doing a 360 and looking stupid)

7: Hold the throttle open and steer into the slide.

8: You'll have to feather the throttle and steer into and out of the

9: And thats it, your now a drifter... (if only it were that easy!)

swedish flick?

thought the swedish flick might have been some kinda international nose picking technique. or maybe a vid of some of those cute swedish girls in wooden shoes chillin in front of a windmill or something. why ya gotta get me all hyped up like that. jerk. lol. j/k hehe

optionboyONLINEdotcom

Comment

hahahahha!

HEY! thats dutch peops.. im like 1/3 dutch, and i have some wooden clogs... heheh, tha nice nice sweedish chics are almost tha same... only they bring you hot chocolate... and give nice massages.... hehehe, tha swedish flick sounds more like one of those boring french movies to me... heheh

Comment

hahah...

yea, doesnt work for me... when i kicked it out, madd understeer... damn car.

Comment

hmmm

well, the positioning of the finger entry into the nostrol could have been wrong. i would suggest a sideways knuckle stretch transition into a faint motion pinky transplant. hope that helps ya megan*

=D

optionboyONLINEdotcom

Comment

hahah

sorry to burst your bubble option, megan x dori is guy.. megan is a racing company named after some guys wife who died... aka megan racing.. abel is hooked up by them sooo much... so thats why he has megan in his name..

Comment

Working...
            X