Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any drift schools in georgia or atlanta?

Comment

i know this is sort of an old thread. but i was wondering at this drift 101 class.

do you do more than doughnuts and fig 8's? i know they are basics and basics are important. but do you get seat time where you go through a course? take some multiple turns and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by legendaryharry View Post
        i know this is sort of an old thread. but i was wondering at this drift 101 class.

do you do more than doughnuts and fig 8's? i know they are basics and basics are important. but do you get seat time where you go through a course? take some multiple turns and stuff?
        Depending on how long it takes you to get the basics you will get seat time on a course.

Once they think you got it down they let you run with a group and practice.

Last I heard they're working on a drift 102 class and Im counting the days!
        Last edited by MonkeySlide; 12-19-2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

East Coast Drifting

Do you know of anything on the Southern East Coast? At www.BadBoyTires.com we are trying to get a drift school event together for our local customer base in NC,SC, TN or Georgia. There's so much in SoCal but a huge fan base on this side of the country. What's a fan to do? Just a website or e-mail would help.

Comment

Originally posted by badboytires.com View Post
            Do you know of anything on the Southern East Coast? At www.BadBoyTires.com we are trying to get a drift school event together for our local customer base in NC,SC, TN or Georgia. There's so much in SoCal but a huge fan base on this side of the country. What's a fan to do? Just a website or e-mail would help.
            As far as I know DriftDay is pretty much a national organization and they might have a division in your area. I would check out driftday.com or email Naoki (Naoki at driftday dot com) and see if they have people in your area to help you out.

If not then I say you do what Drift Alliance did. When there are no drift events in your area: start your own.

If you run a business and have the money to spare I'd start talking to local tracks or even owners of parking lot areas and the like to see if you can work something out.

Comment

Thanks Monk, that really helps..

if you need tires go to my site and use coupon code "badboyfriend". I'll hook you up for sure. Thanks again for the info bro.

Comment

I looked on the site (and maybe I didn't look good enough) but I didn't manage to see where Drift 101 is located.

Comment

southern california

Comment

K, thanks. So is it always going to be located there or are there going to eventually be some branches of it in other states?

Comment

does anyone know when's the next 101? and where?

Comment

sign up on driftday.com forums. you will have access to all our events...

Comment

Does anyone know where someone who has never really had any drifting experience, at all, before can learn the basics of drifting in the Northern California Region?

Comment

Thats awesome...

Its really good to have a calm, safe, and disciplined environment to learn in.

I currently run a organization in Istanbul called DRIFT ACADEMY ISTANBUL.

Props on spreading the drifting bug.

check out the site if you gotta chance

www.DRIFTIST.com

Comment

Pa Drift Training from Import Intelligence

check out the link.

www.GreaterReadingAutoExpo.com

October 12th is drift training driver spots are limited.

Import Car Meet the same day.

Comment

are there any drift day events in new york? im on long island im very interested in drift day

Comment

Working...
                                X