X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any drift schools on the east coast?

Comment

We expect another event in the spring...look out for it.

Comment

is it possible to enroll in drift school even though im only 15?

Comment

Where abouts are you located? We hosts several drift school days for noobs in the florida region. We will provide one of our boosted drift school 240's, a pro drifting instructor and Drift course handbook. Classes are normally 8am-6pm with 2hrs of classroom time. Check out our website, www.ter-tech.com or call 561-574-3334.

Comment

i live in northern california, but i checked out your website and it looks preety sweet. i dont think i can go to a drift school across the country though.

Comment

Originally posted by driftbOx View Post
              i live in northern california, but i checked out your website and it looks preety sweet. i dont think i can go to a drift school across the country though.
              Totaly understand. I know they teach in cali. I will get some info for you.

Comment

Just a quick update. Drift 101 and Drift 102 are still alive and kicking. We are still holding classes on a monthly, sometimes twice monthly basis in Southern California. We have a 99% hands-on/behind the wheel training technique. This means that you spend the majority of your time actually behind the wheel not in a classroom.

Anyone see Taka's new graphics for 2009?

For more info log on to drifday.com.

Comment

Is there a class anywhere in the Northwest

Comment

Any update on info for Norcal? I know there is Thunder Drift at T-hill but would be interested to see if there are any other programs out there. Thanks.

Comment

People call in all week to ask about DRIFTING 101 so we will draft some updates soon.

For now, please email Naoki Naoki@driftday.com to discuss scheduling.

Comment

so all this sounds really cool but are there any schools or branches in the Northwest, preferably Washington?

Comment

Can a drift day be done with an STi? I heard if you lift the e-brake till the Brake light turns on it goes rear wheel drive and disables the front I'd really like to do this but i only have an STi.

Comment

If you care for your transfer box... dont do it. Any Subaru/Evo/4wd/awd that you see drifting has had its drivetrain modified in some way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by EndZz View Post
                              Can a drift day be done with an STi? I heard if you lift the e-brake till the Brake light turns on it goes rear wheel drive and disables the front I'd really like to do this but i only have an STi.

Drifting 101 by Drift Day has vehicles that you can rent.

Comment

Anyone know if DriftDay 101 is still in business? I've emailed Naoki@driftday.com, and Kat@driftday.com and have yet to receive a response.

DD101 caught my eye because they had car rentals. I'm willing to fly anywhere in the US to get drift lessons, located in Nor-Cal if it helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X