Go Back   DRIFTING.com > DRIFTING Technique > DRIFTING Technique Forum
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #151
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
are you kidding me. some one handed shaky cell phone vid. take a look at my car that thing above the brow is a permanent cam mount. u got that kinda dedacation? Wanka. when I get back to NM I'm gonna post some vids for u to practice too. Not the kind your used to practicing too. BTW youtube mobile works great even though your vid was low budget
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:22 AM   #152
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piner View Post
Sweet im on a cable modem guess im immune
You just made your self number on suspect Pine. A guy named Pete of dashwan From the Essex county prosacutors office will probably be contactining you. Essex county is in jersey but like I said theyll be happy to pass it on to the feds. See ya. BTW Dr. A.W. Williams works at the Dade county medical examiners office down there in FL, Tell him Mike said Hey. and I'm real happy you though I was jokin. A falsified credit card application is still a felony and tracible right back to whatever keyboard you used. I seen your pics the boy in dade county corr are gonna love your sweet young man hole. Bye sweetie

Last edited by phalerider; 04-12-2008 at 12:25 AM.
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #153
akuma S14
Registered User
 
akuma S14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 731
Send a message via MSN to akuma S14
holy crapping bulls batman.. I smell a load of B to tha S.
I can't believe that this has gone from insane crazy to crazy insane.

Why the hell would anyone post an illegal canyon run on you toob???

BTW - My NM friend - The godfather of drifting is a professional racer who just retired from JGTC. He drove the the ARTA team... check it out. So you can see that some people here are very well educated and some people here are "Import Tuner educated".

Piner - I luvs you man... you are like the Spock of this whole thread. Logic and wisdom all at once....


this thread rocks!
akuma S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #154
Piner
Registered User
 
Piner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Posts: 795
Send a message via AIM to Piner
Quote:
Originally Posted by phalerider View Post
are you kidding me. some one handed shaky cell phone vid. take a look at my car that thing above the brow is a permanent cam mount. u got that kinda dedacation? Wanka. when I get back to NM I'm gonna post some vids for u to practice too. Not the kind your used to practicing too. BTW youtube mobile works great even though your vid was low budget
Haha Dude that wasnt my car we said that several times in the video. I was riding shotgun in my buddies truck. He wanted to run the road in his truck since hes still learning it. I have a Camera mount in MY car you should remember since I know you have seen my videos from various tracks. How about if YOU"RE SERIOUS why don't you FIX YOUR GODDAM% CAR. fix your stupid brake rotor do it wont "throw off your weight shifts"

also I am gonna post the same response I gave you to your myspace message that you sent to me which was basically the same thing you just posted on a public forum that is archived and can be used as evidence in a court of law.


I dont live in dade county hahaha thats a real funny scare tactic. Im sorry but what are they containing me for? I just went through the whole military screening as I am off to basic training in 5 months and I have the highest level security clearance someone of my position can have Level F. So if the military couldnt find any dirt on me im sure your friends can't. Unlike you I am a straight arrow. I have nothing to hide.

You have really blown this out of proportion. Threats and challenges don't seem to be the type of talk a man of your age and "experience" would stoop down to. I see that you have become very mature in your 36 years on this planet. If anything you should be the one under investigation for threatening physical harm and incarceration against people you've never met on the Internet. Especially since all I've done is exercise my freedom of speech.

You don't like it too bad. Go be butt hurt somewhere else.

Last edited by Piner; 04-12-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Piner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:44 AM   #155
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
I just let piner know whats up. And I should let the rest of you in on it. I been getting emails for approved credit cards. And It was all good untill I saw that. see the trick is one of you sugned me up for all types of stuff including a real life credit card. And since it crosses state lines its now considerd a felony. Come on guys I said it ealier I was with the state police for 5 years, cant you read. Thats ok, Piner fessed to it but he's denying it. So, everybody here gets looked at, EVERYBODY. All this could have been avoided by saying "Hey your car is pitching what do you think it is....". Just a little common decenency. You'll be hearing form me. Cant belive you all fell for the "I miss arguing bit" just needed to buy some time.
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #156
akuma S14
Registered User
 
akuma S14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 731
Send a message via MSN to akuma S14
I have time for sale .... my time is valued at 1k per day! It comes with driving instruction and real life skills.

Phakerider - stop with all the threats man... a good 'ol arguement is all you got. I think maybe someone from a pron site you visited might have given up your information... or perhaps since you sling you email addy so freely maybe another troll found it on some board and decided to "hook you up". Either way it is your own fault man.
Best thing to do is stop diggin the hole before you end up in China with me!
akuma S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #157
Piner
Registered User
 
Piner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Posts: 795
Send a message via AIM to Piner
its good thing you didnt post your phone number lol
Piner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:15 AM   #158
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma S14 View Post
I have time for sale .... my time is valued at 1k per day! It comes with driving instruction and real life skills.

Phakerider - stop with all the threats man... a good 'ol arguement is all you got. I think maybe someone from a pron site you visited might have given up your information... or perhaps since you sling you email addy so freely maybe another troll found it on some board and decided to "hook you up". Either way it is your own fault man.
Best thing to do is stop diggin the hole before you end up in China with me!

You seem like a smart guy, like you can read between the lines. read back and see if i've made a threat. Besides I dont make threats, I might give a warning, Like i did for droptop. But no theres no threats here. And yes it was a good ole argument untill..........................


http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k.../creditapp.jpg

Now, everybody here is gonna at least get looked at. would you something like that slide. I didnt think so. All it would have took was some common decency, like I told Piner. I'm a decent guy and at on point you had a chance to see that. now my someone is dipping into my identity. No, sorry man. somebody f-ed up bigtime

Last edited by phalerider; 04-12-2008 at 02:18 AM.
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #159
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
that's one of about eight. the "approved" one has very specific info. enjoy
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 AM   #160
akuma S14
Registered User
 
akuma S14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 731
Send a message via MSN to akuma S14
Dude, I get that kind of crap all the time... that is the ugly side of the internet. I would say that sux but the fact is it is part of life.
Go ahead and read back and tell me you didn't tell me you'd "split my wig" or to fak my life!... i know your not serious but many people can take that kinda crap serious.

Be careful. Post wisely.
akuma S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:19 AM   #161
soultron
Registered User
 
soultron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Willy NC.
Posts: 1,059
Send a message via AIM to soultron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piner View Post
Go be butt hurt somewhere else.
what is butt hurt and why do people keep saying it?
That's worse than bass akwards.
soultron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #162
Lexusboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
okay, if you want to find out who did it, if anyone, contact the company that signed you up, from there they can track the IP address of the user who sent the information. which should be easy for you if your a cop...

i have nothing to hide, because i didnt do it... really i get *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that too... you know what i do?

delete the emails!

\and if you read, it says, "if you do not confirm you will not recieve any additional messages, we appologize if you recieve this message in error"

o btw, youve been drifting since you were 14 back in 86?

Last edited by Lexusboy; 04-12-2008 at 08:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #163
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma S14 View Post
Dude, I get that kind of crap all the time... that is the ugly side of the internet. I would say that sux but the fact is it is part of life.
Go ahead and read back and tell me you didn't tell me you'd "split my wig" or to fak my life!... i know your not serious but many people can take that kinda crap serious.

Be careful. Post wisely.
Thats really the point tough guy. I talk or type just like if I was standing in your face. And no, NOBODY has ever talked to me like that and walked away under their own power. I really believe There is no call to respond "Fake" then to get into pages and pages of bs about me.

From the very second post, it was literally an attack. And thats fine but I dont bend over and take it on the web or in real life. I'll say it again, I'm a for real mofuca I just happen to drive. Not all of us talk or type hood and wear baggy pants. Thought we covered this, It goes from wayne brady to dmx. That would be a good movie, Wayne and DMX. Anyway, either guy is kinda old school and yeah a dis is a dis period. Wayne will bus ya sh t just as fast a D will.

My server records at gmail clearly show that before this forum, NO spam, None. I've never used the web like that. Still photography Porn, No. There's DVD's now why would I go back to when I was 12 reading a playboy under the porch?

Now, after this thread, Visa, parenting mag, Cash advance loans, Career Builder.........

And yes, You may be the biggest baddest billy baddass cage fighter in the world. And I love the guys Who think everything comes to a fight and they cant be beat. That isnt the point of why I struck back like I did.

If I get my azz beat or not, I dont care. The point is that I wont let you or anybody else talk to me any way they want. I fire a warning shot over the bowe first then its whatevers cleaver treavor. If I catch a bad one, so be it.

In the urban movies some guys vicariously live through or mid-west corn fed Wiggers get thier entire stilo from, thats called taking it like a 'G". And I have taken it and given it out. Around eighth grade I started getting big and angry then I gave more than I received but thats about it.

So, if it wasn't you great. But my hand is forced now my credit and identity are finally on the road to recovery and i cant risk letting this sh t slide. Unfortunatly sometimes a joke or a goof takes a wrong turn. Sorry man, Its not personal its business.

Last edited by phalerider; 04-12-2008 at 08:44 AM.
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:47 AM   #164
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
okay, if you want to find out who did it, if anyone, contact the company that signed you up, from there they can track the IP address of the user who sent the information. which should be easy for you if your a cop...

i have nothing to hide, because i didnt do it... really i get *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that too... you know what i do?

delete the emails!

\and if you read, it says, "if you do not confirm you will not recieve any additional messages, we appologize if you recieve this message in error"

o btw, youve been drifting since you were 14 back in 86?
I dont want to know who did it. Its too late for that now. I'll probly never know. My fight now is with Visa and this payday loan place. And whoever did it their fight is with whatever branch of the law handle electronic crimes.
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #165
phalerider
Registered User
 
phalerider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Albuquerque nm
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to phalerider Send a message via Yahoo to phalerider
and the one I post was the easy one The 2 approved cards are going to be the tricky ones. Well ladies i gotta run, just found out a friend has a broken leg. But maby he faked it it is one of my friends heck we probly arent even real. Just a figment of your imagination..........
phalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:08 AM   #166
Lexusboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by phalerider View Post
and the one I post was the easy one The 2 approved cards are going to be the tricky ones. Well ladies i gotta run, just found out a friend has a broken leg. But maby he faked it it is one of my friends heck we probly arent even real. Just a figment of your imagination..........
im sorry if that happened to you, and maybe it was someone on here, but my question is... they would have to have your SS#, current address, phone numbers... etc. you dont provide that stuff when joining a forum/... and unless they used your ip address to hack...or something... idk...

really i dont see how they could get that from the forum. im sorry that ish is happening to you, really, i would help if i could, but i suck with computers in that sense.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #167
Piner
Registered User
 
Piner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Posts: 795
Send a message via AIM to Piner
Quote:
Originally Posted by phalerider View Post
Thats really the point tough guy. I talk or type just like if I was standing in your face. And no, NOBODY has ever talked to me like that and walked away under their own power. I really believe There is no call to respond "Fake" then to get into pages and pages of bs about me.

From the very second post, it was literally an attack. And thats fine but I dont bend over and take it on the web or in real life. I'll say it again, I'm a for real mofuca I just happen to drive. Not all of us talk or type hood and wear baggy pants. Thought we covered this, It goes from wayne brady to dmx. That would be a good movie, Wayne and DMX. Anyway, either guy is kinda old school and yeah a dis is a dis period. Wayne will bus ya sh t just as fast a D will.

My server records at gmail clearly show that before this forum, NO spam, None. I've never used the web like that. Still photography Porn, No. There's DVD's now why would I go back to when I was 12 reading a playboy under the porch?

Now, after this thread, Visa, parenting mag, Cash advance loans, Career Builder.........

And yes, You may be the biggest baddest billy baddass cage fighter in the world. And I love the guys Who think everything comes to a fight and they cant be beat. That isnt the point of why I struck back like I did.

If I get my azz beat or not, I dont care. The point is that I wont let you or anybody else talk to me any way they want. I fire a warning shot over the bowe first then its whatevers cleaver treavor. If I catch a bad one, so be it.

In the urban movies some guys vicariously live through or mid-west corn fed Wiggers get thier entire stilo from, thats called taking it like a 'G". And I have taken it and given it out. Around eighth grade I started getting big and angry then I gave more than I received but thats about it.

So, if it wasn't you great. But my hand is forced now my credit and identity are finally on the road to recovery and i cant risk letting this sh t slide. Unfortunatly sometimes a joke or a goof takes a wrong turn. Sorry man, Its not personal its business.


dude my spam folder is completely filled with credit card offers, I get them in the mail, I get them in my email alll the time. I don't flip out about it. I never applied for any of them. I have only one card. Doesn't mean anyone falsified a application. Companies almost send these out at random anymore.
Piner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #168
soultron
Registered User
 
soultron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Willy NC.
Posts: 1,059
Send a message via AIM to soultron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piner View Post


dude my spam folder is completely filled with credit card offers, I get them in the mail, I get them in my email alll the time. I don't flip out about it. I never applied for any of them. I have only one card. Doesn't mean anyone falsified a application. Companies almost send these out at random anymore.
Quoted for truth. I am looking at 3 right now, all "approved". They all come that way now. Didn't he post his email? Phishers look for that all the time, that's how they work.
soultron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #169
akuma S14
Registered User
 
akuma S14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 731
Send a message via MSN to akuma S14
Quote:
And yes, You may be the biggest baddest billy baddass cage fighter in the world.
Nope I am not a professional cage fighter... I fight in the dark alleys where the real fighters are... not some well lit cage with rules. I do it for the love not the money! I don't want sponsors or free gear... I do it because I like to! Come out to my alley and see what it's like.... if I beat you you give me 10k and if I lose then I'll quite fighting forever!
akuma S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #170
JonnySlick
Registered User
 
JonnySlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Just Moved to Crossville, TN from Las Vegas ... wow what a change!
Posts: 449
Send a message via Yahoo to JonnySlick
wow ... still not locked ... FailRider is a J.O.K.E.
JonnySlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #171
Piner
Registered User
 
Piner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ramstein AB, Germany
Posts: 795
Send a message via AIM to Piner
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnySlick View Post
FailRider is a J.O.K.E.
Stands for Jacka$$ Overdosing on Kerosene and Ebola
Piner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #172
DropTopDrifter
Registered User
 
DropTopDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: GA
Posts: 219
Send a message via AIM to DropTopDrifter
LMAO!!

This thread is getting to EPIC proportions!!!!

I seriously cannot stop laughing at your complete stupidity, seriously. You think you're the ONLY one in the internet that gets credit card applications!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH
DropTopDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #173
DropTopDrifter
Registered User
 
DropTopDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: GA
Posts: 219
Send a message via AIM to DropTopDrifter
BTW.... we're all passing around your pre-approved cc offers.... and we will use them.
DropTopDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #174
BenR
Registered User
 
BenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 270
BenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #175
DropTopDrifter
Registered User
 
DropTopDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: GA
Posts: 219
Send a message via AIM to DropTopDrifter
We need to be careful.... otherwise EpicPhale is going to blow his last brain cell....

I knew he'd b!tch out eventually. I win.
DropTopDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 AM.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.