I will sponsor your ride...just read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will sponsor your ride...just read!

Hello everyone. We are all obviously here for a reason...drifting, don't we all love it. Anyways, I started a retail/wholesale parts company a year ago called Tuner Auto Sports. I live in Yorba Linda, California (which is in Orange County) and the only point I am trying to get across with that is I am very close to all of my vendors and won't have problems getting parts. So, my point, I am looking for a couple rides to sponsor. If you have a couple mods that’s fine, but I would like to be the one who distributes most and hopefully all mods for your car. I will give all parts at my cost and all I ask is to put my name on the car as I will provide the graphics. There are some exceptions though. I wouldn't mind if other companies started to decide to sponsor you also, as if Rotora want to, but just not another distributor. I wouldn't mind if a company put their name out if they installed parts or did actual work on your car. I am only a distributor. You will be getting the same exact price that I get it at; I am just hoping in return people will like your car and want to buy parts from me. I am definitely not here to rip anyone off and I am very easy to get along with and talk to. I am a car enthusiast myself and have been for 5-6 years. I was actually introduced to drifting years ago when my buddy and I would watch Japanese videos online, but now its here...finally. Okay, so that's my little spill. Hope to talk to all of you soon!

Email: tunerautosports@hotmail.com
    Phone: (714)926-5680

Thanks!

Alex Valencia - Owner

sent u an email

Comment

sounds good, but how big is your decal gonna be. cause if its like one whole side of my car and in yellow, then its not a good deal.

Comment

email sent.

Comment

E mail is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by frictionfighter
            sounds good, but how big is your decal gonna be. cause if its like one whole side of my car and in yellow, then its not a good deal.
            hows it not a good deal?

i'd let'em make the whole car bright pink with yellow polkadots.

just as long as the car performs like how it should

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
              hows it not a good deal?

What are you talking about pink with yellow polkadots...hello cuteness! LOL

I'm assuming he's looking at 240s, 86s...??

Do you have a website? Or an address to come look at the store?

Comment

i emailed u man!

Comment

do you have a website i could check out or somthing?...also my friend is going to call you.We have a drift team here in New England called Shadow Arts and we just need a sponcor so people at events will look at our cars and say,hey im gonna check out that website,and if you have any business cards my team could pass out to people that would be cool to.

Our Cars:

Brian: 91' Nissan 240sx-with sr20det blacktop (swaped by us),tein super drift spec coilovers,tanabe sway bars front and rear,koyo radiator,blitz nur-spec exhuast,blitz pro dd BOV,blitz LM FMIC,westco battary,flex-a-lite fans,defi link system with 3 defi guages (boost,water temp,oil pres.),power enterprize intake,samko/blitz radiator hose kit,apex SAFCII,apex RSM (blown),kazama rear upper control arms, everything but (your name) on the car..haha he spent over $13,000 in parts,he didnt have enough money to get rims,a paint job,or an l.s.d,so it has stock rims with a flat black paint job

Matt: 90' Nissan 240sx-with sr20det blacktop/w upgrades,Kaaz l.s.d,cusco sway bars,brembo brakes,he spent 8,000 so far- he needs supspension....

My car (Rich): 87' Mazda RX7- completly stock..haha

we do all the work on all our cars, we are planing on going to drift events/car shows,stuff like that all this summer,i can send you pictures of all our cars if needed,we are just looking for a little bit of help for parts,specialy my car ...we have a pretty good attitude towards other people,we are friendly,and give good advise on (other companies)...now that i know the name of yours,i will be spreading the word,we know a lot of people looking for a good place to order parts from,i'll make sure i give the company name/number to them next time,you seem like you know what your doing,and actually we started out in drifting a long time ago looking at japanese events on our computer.we currently have no sponcor for our cars,we just get free (used) tires provided by our friends at luu auto servise down in Mass.my friend Brian should be giving you a call shorty.he'll take everything that i left out from their, thank you very much for this opportunity...

p.s. your company name sounds awsome,we will put it anywhere on our cars,big or small...just as long as the name of the parts provider is named.oh and Matt's 240 is currently under construction with $8,000 in upgrades..sorry for the long post,but thanks agian-Rich E-mail ShadowArtsS13@aol.com

Comment

big sticker

email send

Comment

how about sponsoring a road-race corvette in canada?

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                        hows it not a good deal?

its not a good deal cause its not like he is giving me stuff for free. if i were to get full sponsorship then sure id paint my car rainbow and sticker it up to hell. but if its just gonna be a discount and i have to put a yellow sticker the size of my door on my car then its not a deal. id rather keep my car sticker free and settle for regular price.

Comment

In response to frictionfighter

A. It's not yellow at all , where did we get yellow from?

B. I don't want the car "all stickered up", that's tacky and I like the clean look

C. People have to prove themselves before I give away anything.

I didn't appreciate the response you left but it's your opinon. I did mention that "I will give all parts at my cost". That means, you pay cost, which is 20%-55% off of retail prices. Yeah sure you could sit on ebay all day and find prices about $75 over cost but that takes a lot of time and trust on ebay. My logo by the way can be seen at <a href="http://files.photojerk.com/alsocal/TAS4-black.jpg">TAS4-black.jpg</a> but hopefully it will show up on this thread. Anyways, I thank all of you who emailed me as I filtered all of the drivers down to 3 local guys. Hopefully everything will work out and I will eventually post another sponsor proposal as soon as things are completely worked out. I am excited about my new '89 coupe with a SR20DET. I will start putting up home vids soon so check them out. Thanks again and good luck to all of you. Oh yeah, this logo is offically the old logo. I just finished the new logo which I will post in a couple weeks.

Alex
                          TAS

Comment

how bout sponsoring the only drift tacoma on the planet.. :P

Comment

Glad to hear you got everything worked out. Hope to see bigger and better things in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X