• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ yeah but anything chris says can't really be taken seriously anyways lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
      *Turd Plop*
      You're just jealous that you don't have skills like mine (none) and the money to do this (less than none).

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
        you need a passport, visa, money to build a car, and the will to make it work. You can teach english and make enough money to drift until a team picks you up... It's great fun and good times.
        how expensive are S13/S14's in china are e36's expensive there? Plus I wonder if it would be out of reach 3 years from now when im out of the air force

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
          You're just jealous that you don't have skills like mine (none) and the money to do this (less than none).
          Yea..You seem so loaded buddy....Old crusty BMW and an even crustier cow shite hauler...Real daddy warbucks you are

Don't you need to go renew your AARP card or something. Pick on someone your own age.....Like maybe Ruth your secret girlfriend

Comment

• Originally posted by Piner View Post
            how expensive are S13/S14's in china are e36's expensive there? Plus I wonder if it would be out of reach 3 years from now when im out of the air force
            S13's are very rare here as are S14's... so they fetch a good price!
            The Nissan of choice is the A31 Cefiro... they are all over the place and pretty cheap.

E36's are around and they are not that expensive, about the same as they cost in the states! I can't predict the future.... maybe Professor Z would be able to....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
              Yea..You seem so loaded buddy....Old crusty BMW and an even crustier cow shite hauler...Real daddy warbucks you are

Don't you need to go renew your AARP card or something. Pick on someone your own age.....Like maybe Ruth your secret girlfriend
              Do I sound that old??? I mean, I'm old enough to drink, but I'm not old enough to know better!

Comment

• im so confused now

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars View Post
                  im so confused now
                  Yeah, it's pretty much a random thread now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                    You cannot determine the truth of a situation by what is written on a post. Ruth had good reason to be upset and she has a free spirit, who does not care what other people think. You can question my professionalism all you want, the people I respect and truly matters to me think I am a very professional individual and that is all that matters to me in the end.
                    haha. your so full of it, you and justin... i actually do know a whole lot of sh*t that happened, so you guys can stop trying to sugar coat it. it just hard to understand how someone can keep going back to the same person who back stabbed him, and still stand by your camp after everything that happened. aren't you embarrassed that people see you as a cheater and poor sport? have some pride and ditch the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and try and make it on your own, because if you are half the driver you claim to be as well as your "friends", then you should have no problem making it big without them and with your skill you claim to have.

Comment

• So a little birdy told me the avengers wanted to run pro-am in Vegas, but James is getting cold feet because of the stuff he stirred up here.

I'm not trying to start anything, but first off no one will care just run and try to get people to forget this whole thing. And second, you have done this all yourself with coming on here post after post insulting people. I'm sure many other professional teams have come across people bashing their cars or drivers, but they know not to respond and most other teams are in a much better position than you are now.

Also I have to add, when you say "haft to" do you mean "have to"? Because it's bothering me to no end how off it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.root View Post
                        haha. your so full of it, you and justin... i actually do know a whole lot of sh*t that happened, so you guys can stop trying to sugar coat it. aren't you embarrassed that people see you as a cheater and poor sport?
                        First of all, I'm in contact with Ruth, James, and D1, so I'm pretty sure I do know a bit more than you. Unless you are a D1 official or were a part of Drift Avengers, you're just flapping.

Second, where has James been accused of cheating. D1 nor any fans have accused him of such. D1 has also admitted that James had no issue with the scoring at Miami. James has even admitted that he had initially had no issue with the scoring and has stated that he understood the error. Poor sport, in the eyes of D1, sure. Fans, depends on who cares (not many, really).

What I'd like to know is why did all of the fines and suspensions came about after Drift Avengers said "We're out of D1GP." What did D1GP USA have to gain suspending and fining a team and driver who declared well before D1's ruling came they would no longer enter D1 events?

Publicity and DVD sales? They picked the perfect, vocal team.

More politics of the sport? This isn't the first, nor will be the last time we hear of D1 being accused of picking their heroes and flag bearers.

Just to say "I told you so?" Someone from D1 did state that, "This is not a game. You are slandering D1GP and unless you want that house in Malibu to be painted Orange, have a D1GP sticker slapped on it and as Dr. Z calls them, "orientals" (D1) dancing all night long in what was your living room, then you will stop."

And then there are the detractors of D1, the guys who, at the beginning, said "D1GP will fail," "D1GP tried once before and failed," "Drift Box Sucks," where are they at in all this? Why aren't they jumping all over this and bashing D1 and joining in the chants of D1 not being fair?

Comment

And then there are the detractors of D1, the guys who, at the beginning, said "D1GP will fail," "D1GP tried once before and failed," "Drift Box Sucks," where are they at in all this? Why aren't they jumping all over this and bashing D1 and joining in the chants of D1 not being fair?
                          I'm still here, but dang.... Drift Avengers kinda made it uncool to diss D1. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                            I'm still here, but dang.... Drift Avengers kinda made it uncool to diss D1. lol
                            You'll get back in to the swing.

Comment

I still don't think D1 is doing a whole lot right, but I don't think anyone would want to side with the avengers including myself. I just stayed out of it, but I still feel the same about D1. The way you make it sound is that people argue D1 has poor quality because they just feel like siding with formula D instead of the fact that D1 is not running their events properly. Awful reasons for disliking a series.

Comment

• Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
                                The way you make it sound is that people argue D1 has poor quality because they just feel like siding with formula D instead of the fact that D1 is not running their events properly. Awful reasons for disliking a series.
                                Well, it was even before the series started that people were say that D1 would be disorganized and horrible, then it got worse when it was mentioned that, not only would the Drift Box would be used, but that the same people that ran NOPI were running D1GP USA. Then the arguments made that FD Pros should be in or the series would be less legit, which I still argue is wrong. So, yes, a lot of detractors were bashing D1 just because they were fans of FD.

Comment

Working...
                                X