1987 rx7 gxl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 rx7 gxl

I have a 1987 RX7 GXL its got about 36k miles and looks brand new I bought it off of some rich guy that just keep it in the garage all these years (well basicly it has more history than that but its not important) Its currently all stock and im looking to put some money into it, it doesnt have the T2 so i was thinking of doing that first but is that worth it or should i just do other mods?

honestly that thing is a collectors item, if you paid anymore then 1.5k for it i say just service it and keep it as a daily...

there is lot of beat up/blown motor FCs that sell for dirt cheap you can swap engines to and build up.

Comment

yeah it would be a shame to turn that car into a track whore

Comment

Alright it is in nice condition.. Ill just buy a FC junker and build on, Thanks for your time.

Comment

I'm impulsive so naturally i'd overlook the fact the value of the car would be high keeping it clean and not beating the dogcrap out of it drifting.

YOU would be better off buying a $1000 fc that looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored* and building it from the ground up to put into a wall, laugh about it and keep drifting it.

So would I.

I just said today i should have left it stock, fixed all the mechanical *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and drove it till the frame said "NO MOAR". It was a piece of crap but i put aero on it, redid the suspension, worked the engine, put a nice seat/wheel setup in it and i still dont like it sooooo yeah.

Comment

Working...
          X