question for all of u california east bay/entire bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for all of u california east bay/entire bay area

alright, to my knowloge...there arent alot of events in the bay area except for the (once in a blue moon) auto-x. especially the east bay. so....im askin if there r any members here that would be interested and would attend the event or like to join me in the research and development of what would be a great contribution to our race/drift community.

p.s. when i say east bay i mean from oakland alllll the way to tracy, but anyone in the bay area r welcome or as far as ur willin to drive.

there is all the ncda events at altamont. More events would be cool though. You wanna do a track day or what?

Comment

thats kinda what i was thinkin or find a place that would let us use their parkin lot, either rent it or some how get it and ill be doin som research for city permits and crap like that.

Comment

Event?

Maybe somewhere a little more South, towards Santa Cruz? I'd pitch in some money if you guys found a place.

Comment

maybe i can see if i can check things out down by S.J or maybe even gilroy or something.....

Comment

damn pigs in SJ would be all over an unofficial event like that. Lots of local guys in my neck of the woods head to San Mateo.

Comment

There aren't any large lots in Santa Cruz, so a different area would have to be found. I'm not too familiar with many other areas, so please let me know if you find somewhere and we can ask the owners of the lot if we can use it for some action.

Comment

i wonder if livermore's got any room....

Comment

If u ever find anything, I'm in. I also have alot of frineds that would be intrested.

Comment

Yup east cost sucks! oh wait what was the questioN/

Comment

Originally posted by NiteKids
                      Yup east cost sucks! oh wait what was the questioN/
                      i beg to differ thank you very much, east coast is cool west coast is cool, USA is cool

one luv to my jamaican bruddas

Comment

I've been thinking of going to the Alameda city hall to ask permission to use the old runway on the navle base but....
                        I don't know how to word it so that they don't think that we are just gonna do doughnuts... we just a little

We gotta make it sound like were doing defensive driving or driver training or sum crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                          i beg to differ thank you very much, east coast is cool west coast is cool, USA is cool

one luv to my jamaican bruddas
                          i think what he meant was the import events/exposure/industary in the east coast is not as good as the west coast.
                          but nonetheless: eastcoast = west coast
                          one love

Comment

The runway on the base is huge! Tons of space in every direction. Its bigger than any parking lot i've ever seen, well....... Disneyland but who cares

Comment

Hey, my name's Kevin Tong and I'm from the east bay.

I'm down for getting East Bay networked up, regular or bbq style.

If anyone's trying to put something together let me know (aim: nogingenesis). I don't know too many people into drifting or racing for that matter so I'm always looking to meet up.
                              Last edited by FreightPheen; 08-19-2004, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X