does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?

First off, Forrest never put you on speakerphone. I said the conversation was OVERHEARD from the screaming.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by throwing my name out there.

I'm not stooping to your level.
    Last edited by J.Herron; 07-06-2009, 09:31 AM.

Comment

From these points forward, I hope that anyone that meets a "Drift Avenger" will do so with great reservations...especially for Ruth. In retrospect, it's kind of interesting to see how everyone in this community spoke their thoughts and managed to keep a clear line between the two different "DA's". =)

So what now? Are we going to see any Drift Avengers from Malibu make an appearance at the upcoming Formula D in Las Vegas? There IS a ProAM event that is going to be held there as well... *hint hint*.

http://www.vegasproam.com

Comment

Yikes guys seriously. I think we've found the definitions of "unprofessional" and "immature" in the posts by the DA's.

By the way Ruth, is this a boys only club?

Comment

You guys need to subtract business life from personal life.

You can sponsor a driver without moving them into your home. And even if you do for some reason want to do that, you should not put any stress on the driver at all. Make him feel comfortable so he can come out and perform at his best. A true team player with come together without your influence as a sponsor/team owner.

And seriously, Forest will be a good driver with or without you.

Vegas pro am, lets see what you guys got!!!!!

Comment

Stupid question, when is the Vegas Pro-Am?

Comment

stupid answer, you are a journalist, with a radio show, you should be able to find out.

better yet, since you are trying to become and up and coming drifter, you SHOULDVE already known this.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
                stupid answer, you are a journalist, with a radio show, you should be able to find out.

better yet, since you are trying to become and up and coming drifter, you SHOULDVE already known this.

I'm also busy covering other types of racing, engineering Fridays baseball game or CWTS races or both, building the Hardbody, work, and being with family. Sorry if I felt it convenient to ask here and I'll take your grievances into future consideration (Yes, I'm being an &^%$, it's who I am ).

7/10-11, for those who didn't know or forgot, like me.

Comment

glad to see you were able to figure it out with such a busy schedule. kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
                    glad to see you were able to figure it out with such a busy schedule. kudos.
                    LOL, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Herron View Post
                      Really?

First off, Forrest never put you on speakerphone. I said the conversation was OVERHEARD from the screaming.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by throwing my name out there.

I'm not stooping to your level.
                      Stoop to my level? You are the one who decided to come out explain a situation that you do not even understand. You threw your own name out there when you spoke up Josh. I am not trying to be disrespectful at all and just do not understand why you overheard conversation between Forrest and I. Ruth had good reason to be upset and that is between Forrest and Ruth. I did my best to keep this all between them and you opened your mouth. So how is that me putting you out there. That is you putting yourself out there and trying to speak about something you do not know the full story and only have Forrest's side to what happened. I think this is silly and wish you would have left it alone to be honest. Now we know that Forrest wasn't really faithful to the team but to himself and that is what everyone told me from the start but I just never wanted to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                        From these points forward, I hope that anyone that meets a "Drift Avenger" will do so with great reservations...especially for Ruth. In retrospect, it's kind of interesting to see how everyone in this community spoke their thoughts and managed to keep a clear line between the two different "DA's". =)

So what now? Are we going to see any Drift Avengers from Malibu make an appearance at the upcoming Formula D in Las Vegas? There IS a ProAM event that is going to be held there as well... *hint hint*.

http://www.vegasproam.com
                        Why would I compete in a series where nobody wants me around? It is loud and clear that I am hated and considered not just a horrible driver but a horrible guy. That is a losing battle where nobody wins and would much rather do something where there is a positive interest in what myself and the Drift Avengers are about.

Comment

Sorry if my posts come up delayed, the moderator has me under control now.

Comment

J-Bizzle

Don't drink the Kool-Aid for "Rizzle"..it's tainted..Do like Forrest, Vertex and Ueno did and throw that cup down..
                            ie:jonestown ..

It may taste sugary sweet at first but the aftermath will taste more bitter..

stay up and stay smart!! money ain't everything...
                            Last edited by I_SMELL_SMOKE; 07-06-2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: knowledge..

Comment

I want to thank you for the much deserved appology. On that note everytime you jump in the toilet bowl and start splashing around it makes you guys look worse and you are not accomplishing anything. That is constructive criticism, not me sitting around criticizing because of my pathetic excuse for a life.

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                                Stoop to my level? You are the one who decided to come out explain a situation that you do not even understand. You threw your own name out there when you spoke up Josh. I am not trying to be disrespectful at all and just do not understand why you overheard conversation between Forrest and I. Ruth had good reason to be upset and that is between Forrest and Ruth. I did my best to keep this all between them and you opened your mouth. So how is that me putting you out there. That is you putting yourself out there and trying to speak about something you do not know the full story and only have Forrest's side to what happened. I think this is silly and wish you would have left it alone to be honest. Now we know that Forrest wasn't really faithful to the team but to himself and that is what everyone told me from the start but I just never wanted to believe it.

you're such a punk

Comment

Working...
                                X