X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
    I prefer the word, daredevil......
    not really the stuntman type.

Although we are going to be doing stuntwork in Shanghai, China this year for one of Ruth's movies she is producing.
    I am a real driver in Shanghai already...I would like to know a few things about this movie.. so please return my PM....JAMES.

Comment

Originally posted by G.root View Post
      i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver
      He gets paid to drive, last time I checked, that made someone a professional driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
        He gets paid to drive, last time I checked, that made someone a professional driver.
        I get paid to drive too... I guess I'm a professional driver. Taxi drivers are paid to drive too. I guess they are professional drivers as well.

I'm thinking that the context everyone is implying when they say "professional driver" is a driver with a presumed skill set that will guarantee favorable results every time.

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
          I am a real driver in Shanghai already...I would like to know a few things about this movie.. so please return my PM....JAMES.
          Did you send in your application along with Alex? =) j/k! ...or maybe not?

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
            I get paid to drive too... I guess I'm a professional driver. Taxi drivers are paid to drive too. I guess they are professional drivers as well.
            Well, I do consider them professional drivers, just like OTRDs are.

But, yeah, I see the point you're making and James is a good driver from the stuff I've seen, so I consider him professional. Honestly, that's the only thing that will detract some people from drifting (or any judged sport), the judging. From what Terrence and Rich told me on the show, the guy who qualified above James had great lines but the Drift Box didn't reflect it, and while the DB gave James better scores, his lines weren't great in the judges eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post

haha oh yeah? well i guess when i wanna drive in a pro series i'll just get a rich bff that completely back stabbed me and sh*t talked me on here (less than a year ago) to pay me to drive and buy a license. yup, thats professional

Comment

haha oh yeah? well i guess when i wanna drive in a pro series i'll just get a rich bff that completely back stabbed me and sh*t talked me on here (less than a year ago) to pay me to drive and buy a license. yup, thats professional
                There is more to the story than that, but, hey, who cares? While we're at it, James complained to the judes, oh, I'm sorry, Terrence and Rich have already confirmed that James had nothing to do with talking to the judges about the scoring, but again, that doesn't matter. Then there is the fact that James is a horrible driver, oh wait, I'm sorry, the Drift Box pointed out he had more speed and more angle, but his lines weren't good enough, again, confirmed by Terrence and Rich, but once again, we won't let that get in the way, now will we?

Comment

Have you ever been to a drift event Justin?

You should come to VIR on July 24th.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner View Post
                    Have you ever been to a drift event Justin?

You should come to VIR on July 24th.
                    Yeah, I've been to pratices and a competition that the USDrift put on at the Patriot Course and have done a Sumospeed/USDrift pratice at Pungo a couple of years ago in an '87 BMW E30 sedan (god, I wish I had it set up better). I'll go, wouldn't mind having the Hardbody there, but I'll go regardless of it being ready or not.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
                      Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....

Comment

wow. you people seriously need to get a life. Forrest can actually DRIFT and has TALENT, not the kind that is bought with money, but something he can do and you can't. So its awesome that he left this bullsh*t team. James, you never made top 16 in Formula D, and if you did half way good, its only cause there were no top guns like there is today. Im pretty sure thats why you fell flat on your face last year. You all are a bunch of drama queens, and its so funny to see the cliche of money cant buy you happiness. Seriously, run off to Europe and "drift" over there, get out of here, oh wait, you were suspended, thats right.... and im guessing Ruth is flipping the 10G fine, huh? JUST LEAVE ALREADY! you have no talent in driving, just do us all a favor and give it up already. ^^^ that up there isnt professional at all, and thinking you are going to win in the internet is funny. how bout grow a pair, let 'em drop, and apologize, and get out of drifting, seriously, JUST STOP!
                        I actually was really trying to get this thread to die but people just won't stop posting. I am not trying to win anything on the internet and simply defending myself and my team. If you look at the person who started this thread you will find it was neither Ruth or I who did it. For some reason the moderators on here thought it make for a good topic and I have done my best to explain why Forrest was asked to leave the team. Again Josh gave me information that he was listening into conversations between Forrest and I which was disapointing and warranted a explanation to what really happened.

I do not apologize for not being good enough and I work hard to make myself the best driver possible. I enjoy driving and been told by top professionals since I was young that I have something special in my driving and to never give up chasing my dreams. Thought that drifting was where I belonged but if the people do not like you or want you to be there, then it makes for an uphill battle. Honestly I am a bit sensitive and I drive my worst when I am at events lately. All the nasty things said about me over the years hurts me alot inside. I wasn't popular in school, so guess there something about me that people love to hate.

I am still gonna drive and still gonna drift. I love it and deserve to be able to do it as much as Forrest does. Maybe he has more style in his drifting and popularity amongst drift fans but I love motorsports, love getting crazy in a car just as much as anyone and I pour my heart into whatever I do.
                        Last edited by JBizzle; 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

The director of movie was the guy who directed the big brother reality tv series. He just sold a script that is gonna star Eminem and the movie being done in shanghai is going to sundance film festivel.

Comment

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I just wanna see if that is a real statement... filming a movie in Shanghai... if it is real... then i am down to help... if not.. then I want to put them on blast once again for making stuff up.
                            Has anybody read the feed back on the driftworks forum in the UK? check it out for the real UK opinion....
                            Post up a link!

Comment

drama drama drama. we all know james cant drive, and the drift avengers are a piece of crap. we shouldn't keep responding to their ridiculous posts, its like a two year old that wants attention, you just have to ignore them and they stfu already. i doubt anything spectacular is ever gonna come from this sh*t. why dont you drift avengers just kick it at your malibu barbie house and just get out of drifting? you all are annoying to everyone, and i think its clear that your never going to be a professional driver

Been teaching professional drivers and driving around them for years. I may not be the great drifter I had hoped to become but I still love drifting and gonna get out there and enjoy it!

Comment

You cannot determine the truth of a situation by what is written on a post. Ruth had good reason to be upset and she has a free spirit, who does not care what other people think. You can question my professionalism all you want, the people I respect and truly matters to me think I am a very professional individual and that is all that matters to me in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X