(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "SONOMA" September 10-11, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brainfood
    Just booked mine and bruisers flight hope we can get tickets!
    please PM your full name by tomorrow

Comment

not everyone will respond in time so you can take your chance by sending your full name by tomorrow.

thank you

Comment

I'm Telling YOU!!

I am telling you that I really really desperately deserve these tickets. As being a complete newbie to the drift scene (sort of), I would love to attend!!! I've been wanting to attend a Hot Imports Night show since I was 17, but never have had the opportunity to do so. I am going to be getting my self a semi-new Single turbo supra pretty soon. Trust me, I'm hella stoked to finally be getting the car that I've been wanting for such a long time now. I am A newbie and I feel like this would be an extraordinary way to get MY NEW HOBBY off into a jumpstart!!! This would definitely Make this year well worth it for me! Besides, I think I deserve a little fun for myself and who ever I take with me. I am full time Nurse at one of the local hospitals in my area. I help the people that aren't able to help themselves.

Thanks,
        -Joe Frias.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

only 1 more spot left..

Comment

Dear Alex it's me Matt Tomio from Hawaii. I'm still try'n MY BEST to get intouch with you with hopes that i'm able to get 2-3 tickets for sum to check out the FD event on the 10-11.. so PLEASE call or E-mail me as soon as u get this msg.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! mY PHONE# HERE IN cALI IS 1(707)585-7762.

Comment

Alex

DEAR Alex please call me up as soon as possible to confirm if im able to get sum tickets?? THANKS ALOT ALOHA. 1(707)585-7762..

Comment

the list was submitted so this contest is over

Comment

Doh! For some reason I am not getting notified of all replies to this thread. I knew I should've checked the thread manually. Just been busy moving.

Oh well. We're planning on going anyway and meeting up with some NorCal friends for this event.

Comment

Is the tickets for fri and sat?

Comment

the confirmations have been PM'ed

Comment

Working...
                        X