X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor Cal Meet ( Bay Area) Cmon Drifters

we are planning a meet at the EAST PACIFIC MALL / 99 RANCH MARKET
    on july 30th which is a FRIDAY

we all are gonna get there around 10 oclock PM and chill for a bit then go out and have fun *hint*. we already have a couple FCs a couple hachis and a few 240s going so we will have fun.. SPREAD THE WORD GOOOO

weve posted this on a couple other boards...weve got people from sacramento coming and all over so please dont fear the gas prices and come on out!!!!!

you can get directions and more info here

www.speed-tribe.net

yea yea !

Comment

comecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomeco mecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecome comecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomeco mecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecome comecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomeco mecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecome comecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomeco mecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecome comecomecomecomecomecomecomecomecome

plz

Comment

KEEP IT ON THE TOP

Comment

so uhhh you guys dont like drifting or what?

Comment

yeah i know i do

so is anyone from here even gonna think about showing up or all of you 13 and dont have cars???

no offense patty P

Comment

Meet

Jeez, I'd come up, but I live 80 miles south, and I think I'd be falling asleep at the wheel, hehe. I've got a midnight blue '76 Datsun 280Z.

Comment

just barge it

santa cruz aint that far and its fun to drive highway 17 ;]

Comment

pennyman what school did you go to i went to harbor high until sophmore year.

Comment

If i can get my car running ill be down to meet up.

Comment

cool tell any other drifters you know to come

Comment

I just graduated from Soquel High. Hey, I got a question, what are the brightest H4 bulbs I can get for my Z? I got myself a pair or high wattage blue APC (barf) bulbs and they aren't that bright, do stock lamps have a higher lumen output because they have no colored coating on the bulb? Does the lighting just suck on old Z's in general? This has an effect on whether I drive long distances at night when I can't see much. I'm thinking about barging it, don't worry.

Comment

wooo

i dunno bout the bulbs

but i do know that people should come and it will be fun and awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
                            I just graduated from Soquel High. Hey, I got a question, what are the brightest H4 bulbs I can get for my Z? I got myself a pair or high wattage blue APC (barf) bulbs and they aren't that bright, do stock lamps have a higher lumen output because they have no colored coating on the bulb? Does the lighting just suck on old Z's in general? This has an effect on whether I drive long distances at night when I can't see much. I'm thinking about barging it, don't worry.

what kind of housings are you running?
                            if you get some GOOD h4 housings and not the cheepie ones there your one step a head..

so are ya going to show on the 30th?
                            anyone else going to show?

Comment

I'm thinking of running up there to meet you guys. Anyone have good directions to the mall from Monterey?

Comment

Working...
                              X