DailyDrifter - Grind event Aug1st _ Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DailyDrifter - Grind event Aug1st _ Houston

If you live in OK, Tx, Louisiana and New Mexico we have a Grind event Aug 1st.

As usual we have have the competition for all the locals but this time we're getting you guys some cash flow!!

1st place $1000
    2nd place $300
    3rd place $ still working on it =)

more details on the site. or email me with any questions
    Alex@DailyDrifter.com
    www.DailyDrifter.com
    Last edited by DailyDrifter; 07-13-2004, 08:15 AM.

C ya there...

Comment

Originally posted by kato_Onevia
      C ya there...
      coo see you there

Comment

humble civic center!!!!!

finally some northside drifting wish i had money for extra rims and tires
        oh well ill be there !!!

Comment

Mikespeed is go.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Eric, so whats your impression of the S13 so far?

Comment

I am starting to like it as much as my Miata. I need somemore seat time though. We are going with a bigger turbo for Irwindale. So it should be around 310 hp. I like that fact that the s13 can take the the abuse. I kept breaking my miata transmisson. I also like the fact you can long side brake drift easier.

Comment

Originally posted by cartunes13
                  I am starting to like it as much as my Miata. I need somemore seat time though. We are going with a bigger turbo for Irwindale. So it should be around 310 hp. I like that fact that the s13 can take the the abuse. I kept breaking my miata transmisson. I also like the fact you can long side brake drift easier.
                  Hey I had a Dallas sectionmade for all the DFW folks to post up events dates and meets or just to chat.

let the other dallas folks know. I know oklahoma has a forum but I couldn't find one for you guys. here's a freebie you guys can use.

http://trapspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Comment

We will be there tearing up some of our goodyear tires

Since Derrick is a judge, he will be doing demo runs - so you don't have to worry about running the mighty el camino

Comment

Originally posted by cartunes13
                      i noticed that the other night at HMP, you can brake drift these cars like crazy. see you sunday d00d.

Comment

Working...
                      X