Hey Aussies!! What's FPV!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Aussies!! What's FPV!?

I cant believe ford hasn't taken these beautiful 4drs into Formula D or atleast taken them stateside like how pontiac did the australian GTO
    Forget about importing skylines, you guys need to start Drifting These Beasts
    I WANT ONE

are you asking a question? The answer is right there in your link, so i assume you just wanted to share with everyone these cool cars.

my friend and i have been drooling over these for a few years now, cars like the ford falcon and the holden monero which we just recently got one of (GTO), i don't understand what these american car makers are doing not bringing in their best products to their own domestic market. Europe gets a sweet focus, australia gets 4 door V8 supercars, we get, screwed.

Comment

they are bucket of crap. heavy and crap. i built those gto's literally. assemble those bodyside pieces and weld them toegether before sending them through the robot sells.

btw fpv means ford performance vehicles

ford- found on rubbish dump, fcuked on race day.

Comment

We are not the only ones building shite!

Originally posted by TN_ View Post
        they are bucket of crap. heavy and crap. i built those gto's literally. assemble those bodyside pieces and weld them toegether before sending them through the robot sells.

btw fpv means ford performance vehicles

ford- found on rubbish dump, fcuked on race day.
        Correct on Ford Performance Vehicles, but I think your a little out of line my stateside friend.

Ok I like my Fords but name two cars you send our way that are as good.

Jeep, Suburban, Tauras, Pt Cruiser, Exploder, Dodge, Neon, Buick etc etc

If you manufacturers did not have there head up their ar5es so far they would not be so farked now.

In the meantime enjoy our new Holden Caprice as your local chase vehicle,

http://www.xfalcon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19787

Comment

Working...
        X